old remington shotgun

tjarrowood gave some good advice on what to look for, but to help answer your question of values... a NEW Remington 20 gauge pump 870 goes for about $300-$330. So, if the condition is good the one you are getting is probably worth up to $225 or so.

He's a troll . If I made doctor money I wouldn't be asking about a used shotgun I'd just trade for it : or I would just buy a new one he makes in three hours of work the cost of a new one . Doesn't sound like a troll at all ?

The jealousy as a result of failure in your own life is strong and apparent. Must suck to walk around miserable all the time. You should be proud of the doc for his success. Go hold yourself to sleep.

First off my finances after going thru 9 years of school is none of ANYONE'S CONCERN! I am not going to feel sorry that you most likely work for 8$ an hr. that's not mine or anyone else's fault. You made your choices. as for why I was asking "about a used shotgun" the deal came out of nowhere and I liked the gun. I do appreciate all the responses. It's a shame that people like him think that because I have some letters after my name that that means I'm made of money. Thanks for all your help.

If you like the gun then that us all that matters. If you like it, you will shoot it and become good with it. If it is your first gun then I truly hope you enjoy it. I love to play golf so I hope you have another set of clubs. Either way if you are happy with the trade then it is a good trade.

If you have concerns about the gun that you want answered, take it to a gunsmith and have a pro take a look. Good luck.

First off my finances after going thru 9 years of school is none of ANYONE'S CONCERN! I am not going to feel sorry that you most likely work for 8$ an hr. that's not mine or anyone else's fault. You made your choices. as for why I was asking "about a used shotgun" the deal came out of nowhere and I liked the gun. I do appreciate all the responses. It's a shame that people like him think that because I have some letters after my name that that means I'm made of money. Thanks for all your help.

I am very sorry for being immature ... Just feel like the ?s u were asking we're you trolling the forum .

I am very sorry for being immature ... Just feel like the ?s u were asking we're you trolling the forum .

Just go away. You are annoying.

Just go away. You are annoying.

user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

As one who has never played golf, golf clubs for a working Remington shotgun + $ sounds like an OK deal to me.

I am not a doctor, but I play one on TV. As far as $/hr = gun, I worked last Sunday to finance a good quality pistol and had $ left over. I will still be enjoying the gun long after forgetting how much I didn't want to get up @ 0330. In fact, that has already occurred. I hope you like your shotgun Doc.

they must been some really expensive golf clubs to get cash and a gun for them
best wishes hope the gun is a winner for you
post a pic if you make the deal

Its seems to me that justxbox is a little to much like the poor liberal thinking morons we have in government now it's people like him that give gun owners and ccw holders a bad name just ignore him.. .good questions to ask and good luck on your trade!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back