CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Okay--Let's Fight!

You're saying that you appreciate the art form on display more than it's comedic value?
No I consider it a comic dance and was just answering a question. I was referring to the original post of the guy knocking out the dancer with on punch because it was from a movie and was scripted. The irony of it is if someone using that style went up against a UFC fighter that probably would be the outcome...:laugh:

I stand corrected. Even without understanding what kind of dance this was, I just enjoyed the laugh it gave me.

Few points about Capoeira...

It makes great comedy!:victory:
It makes a interesting dance form.:thank_you2:
As a form of defense it leaves a great many holes for attack during the stylish set up.:nono:

It makes great comedy!:victory:
It makes a interesting dance form.:thank_you2:
As a form of defense it leaves a great many holes for attack during the stylish set up.:nono:

That's why it's in the off topic section:tongue:

That's why it's in the off topic section:tongue:

Actually my comment was more aimed at if you use this as a form of defence you will likely end up getting whipped if you go up against someone that knows how to fight. yeah it's petty but If I had my choice of fighting a Professional boxer, Black Belt Ti, or this guy I would pick him I would have a better chance.

I know. It' sjust that in keeping with the sheer ridiculousness of and hilarity of it all, I was actually just being facetious.

Email