Okay--Let's Fight!

NDS

But not like the guy with the dreds:
YouTube - Capoeira Fighter

I'm pretty sure it's fake, but I've seen real fights that were similar.

You're saying that you appreciate the art form on display more than it's comedic value?
No I consider it a comic dance and was just answering a question. I was referring to the original post of the guy knocking out the dancer with on punch because it was from a movie and was scripted. The irony of it is if someone using that style went up against a UFC fighter that probably would be the outcome...:laugh:

No I consider it a comic dance and was just answering a question. I was referring to the original post of the guy knocking out the dancer with on punch because it was from a movie and was scripted. The irony of it is if someone using that style went up against a UFC fighter that probably would be the outcome...:laugh:

I stand corrected. Even without understanding what kind of dance this was, I just enjoyed the laugh it gave me.

Few points about Capoeira...

It makes great comedy!:victory:
It makes a interesting dance form.:thank_you2:
As a form of defense it leaves a great many holes for attack during the stylish set up.:nono:

That's why it's in the off topic section:tongue:

Actually my comment was more aimed at if you use this as a form of defence you will likely end up getting whipped if you go up against someone that knows how to fight. yeah it's petty but If I had my choice of fighting a Professional boxer, Black Belt Ti, or this guy I would pick him I would have a better chance.

Actually my comment was more aimed at if you use this as a form of defence you will likely end up getting whipped if you go up against someone that knows how to fight. yeah it's petty but If I had my choice of fighting a Professional boxer, Black Belt Ti, or this guy I would pick him I would have a better chance.

I know. It' sjust that in keeping with the sheer ridiculousness of and hilarity of it all, I was actually just being facetious.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back