Okay--Let's Fight!

Now there you go using them big words on me no wonder I get confused.:yu:

How about this? Any time I use a big word, go to dictionary.com and look it up. That's what I do any time I come across a word whose meaning I don't know. Also, Microsoft word has an excellent dictionary tool. All this, without having to get up out of your chair to get a dictionary!

How about this? Any time I use a big word, go to dictionary.com and look it up. That's what I do any time I come across a word whose meaning I don't know. Also, Microsoft word has an excellent dictionary tool. All this, without having to get up out of your chair to get a dictionary!

Now there you go making more work for me, remember I'm retired and work is a four letter word.:jester:

A great free way to do this is with ieSpell.
ieSpell - Spell Checker add-on for Internet Explorer Spell check your post before posting. Highlight a word, right click on it and look up the meaning. I'd be lost without it!:yes4:

If I didn't know better, I'd think that you were using the word "work" pejoratively.

I take it you have never seen any of the old "Dobie Gillis" shows and what would happen when the W word was used around his beatnik Friend Maynard G Craibs?

Ya I install the spell check and Luke changes ip address,thought I destroyed my sand box.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back