OK Im sure someone should get shot but who?

Pinnacle Safety

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCpRHGfATLo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The women were wrong to hit him, cross the counter, and go after him.

He should have stopped swinging when the threat was over. We can't see very well what she was doing. She may have been digging in her purse, making him think she had a weapon. Until I can see video from behind the counter, I'm reserving judgment.

Don't jump over the counter and attack the guy, he doesn't sound much like a peach himself...perhaps if he would have only hit them once each with the metal rod? I don't think anyone should be shot...they all sound like morons....

Saw that the other day. Those <ahem> "women" got exactly what they deserved. Either one of them could have picked up a knife from a prep counter. They created that entire situation by becoming the agressors and hopping over the counter.

Exactly...what should the guy have done? Let them beat him senseless? I still think he should not have continued to hit them after they were down...that's where he made his mistake...

The "customers" started a 2 on 1 fight against someone badder than they were. His response was over the top, however, they received what they wanted to dish out. Sometimes you get what you get because you do what you do.

"If she wants to hit like a man she can be hit like a man" but he should of stopped once they dropped and got away from the situation...

"If she wants to hit like a man she can be hit like a man" but he should of stopped once they dropped and got away from the situation...

Agreed, he should have stopped once the threat was over. Regardless of what happens, I bet Mickey Dee's pays out to the two women and our 59 cent cheeseburgers will go up.

He shouldnt have continued to beat the crap out of them. The guy is a loser who spent 10 years in prison for SHOOTING and KILLING his friend in high school.

Agreed, he should have stopped once the threat was over. Regardless of what happens, I bet Mickey Dee's pays out to the two women and our 59 cent cheeseburgers will go up.

Where do you find 59 cent cheeseburgers?!? I haven't seen one for that price in over 25 years, at least.

He shouldnt have continued to beat the crap out of them. The guy is a loser who spent 10 years in prison for SHOOTING and KILLING his friend in high school.

Really? Didn't know that. In any case, at least he's got a job and making an effort instead of just being a thug on the street. He may very well have gone too far but I'm not ready to judge him on that. He was no doubt jacked up on adrenaline and responding to a situation that wasn't of his making.

I believe everyone has a right to defend themselves... he definitely took it to an extreme and im sure he still has a P.O officer... obviously he had no conscience or fear of going back to the pokie......

Question, while he should have stopped, where were the police when this started, oh yea 15 minutes away. He was over the top but has an absolute right to defend himself 2 on one, for future reference the New York Police will protect you same as Gov Brown and CA officers protected the 8 killed.

All in all the employee was in the right all the way up to the point the women hit the ground, once the women hit the ground the thread was over. Self Defense could no longer be claimed.

In many restaurants I have worked in crossing the counter is a threat.

The females directly and intentionally put them selves in that position. They attacked him first. Yea, he went a bit overboard but Im betting those two mind their mouths a little more next time. And there will be a next time for them. People like that just cant shut up.

I understand the idea of one last pop in the face after the so called women attacked, honestly, I can.

Considering that no one can see what's happening on the other side of the counter, and what possibly threatening motions the women might have been making, I don't understand how anyone can say he was wrong once they went down.

Anyone recall that school board meeting where the guy started shooting? He was hit and dropped by a cop in the room? Then a couple of minutes later, shot himself? Anyone?

When is the threat over?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back