Obama: ...right to defend itself...

While on tour abroad on Wednesday, candidate Obama made a statement...

"America..must always” stand up for Israel’s right to defend itself. ..."

Funny this coming from someone that doesn't feel the SAME about the citizen of HIS OWN COUNTRY..

I will distance myself from any known Democrat voter I know

I'm definately with you! I have "already" distanced myself from any Democrat that I "used" to know. Most people today are not politically active anyway, they just vote either republican or democrat and stick with it no matter what.

Previously I asked every democrat that I knew their thoughts on certain things that are in the political news, and they didn't have a clue... So they just blindly vote, PERSONALLY I wish they would just STAY HOME on election day.

I personally say the way to vanquish my enemies is to send them to Allah, God, The Devil, or whomever they choose to worship.

Now with that said, democrats are my enemies. The statement above would reflect a terrorist, or an armed person against my United States.

Joe Smuck down the street is not my enemy.

While on tour abroad on Wednesday, candidate Obama made a statement...

"America..must always” stand up for Israel’s right to defend itself. ..."

Funny this coming from someone that doesn't feel the SAME about the citizen of HIS OWN COUNTRY..

I will distance myself from any known Democrat voter I know

You do know that there are pro-gun Democrats and anti Republicans right? It is unfair to blame every Democrat for a poor candidate. McCain isn't the greatest choice either is he?

I personally am happy to admit I am a solid independent. I am pro-gun, pro-choice, pro gay-marriage, and fiscally conservative. Basically I am a republican with out the neo-con religious extremism. That's just me though. My main point is don't alienate every democrat because their parties nomination is bad, it serves no purpose.

You do know that there are pro-gun Democrats and anti Republicans right? It is unfair to blame every Democrat for a poor candidate. McCain isn't the greatest choice either is he?
... My main point is don't alienate every democrat because their parties nomination is bad, it serves no purpose.

I KNOW and agree with you that there are pro-2A-Demos. and anti-2A-Repubs. everyone knows that,
but on this thread I'm referring to anyone voting for Obama, which is the subject of this topic.

I personally am happy to admit I am a solid independent. I am pro-gun, pro-choice, pro gay-marriage, and fiscally conservative. Basically I am a republican with out the neo-con religious extremism. That's just me though. My main point is don't alienate every democrat because their parties nomination is bad, it serves no purpose.

I am pro gun, pro life and pro marriage between a man and a woman. God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

I am pro gun, pro life and pro marriage between a man and a woman. God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

And I fully support your right to believe that, but I am certain that the same protections that give us the right to bear arms indicate that religious views have no place in our government.

@ Leavingmass : Clearly then I misunderstood. I thought what you said was I will distance myself from every democrat I know, which was a misread on my part. I still think that there is nothing to be gained from distancing yourself from Obama supporters, trying to change there mind seems more valuable.

Wow, that sounds really tolerant... If im reading this right sounds like your going to basically shun half the country, probably a bunch of coworkers, and more than likely some family members. While your at it you should distance yourself from everyone who doesnt share your religous beliefs, or favorite color, or drive the same kinda car, etc... Instead of distanceing yourself you should be trying to educate them!

Yeah right, like he's going to change their minds about anything.

Why not shun half a country? I shun 99% of Kalifornia and I have no problem with it.

Goannaman wrote:
And I fully support your right to believe that, but I am certain that the same protections that give us the right to bear arms indicate that religious views have no place in our government.

, I realize some believe that however I have read the constitution over a number of times and I do not see that there. The only thing in the constitution at all is the first amendment which was written to curtail government from interfering with the affairs of the church. As we have mentioned before there is nothing there about the so called "Separation of church and State". Some people hate Christianity and would like it done away with if possable. That is their prerogative to think what they will but they can not make a case for it constitutionally any more than the gun grabbers can make a case for disarming us by twisting the 2ND amendment.

Last edited:
most political talking heads are so wishy washy I don't understand how so many people can believe them and be so loyal to them.

There are pro-gun Democrats out there somewhere. I just don't know any. Living in a state that is Democratic in nature (The minority groups like their welfare and other freebies here.), being pro-gun seems to conflict with the rest of their tree hugging, me first, beliefs. These people are the first to bitch about things, but they're the first in line when they need something.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back