NY Court Ruling: Citizens Need 'Proper Cause' to Concealed Carry

xdmgator

NY Court Ruling: Citizens Need 'Proper Cause' to Concealed Carry -
Link Removed

Ya gotta luv it!! Some piece of progressive dung will decide that your ability and desire to protect yourself on the street from the scum that live there is not worthy of a firearm. I guess you are suppose to wait for that police officer--ya know the one that is 30 minutes away--to protect you. I am sure that the judges who came up with this crap have their CC firearms right under that piece of crap black robe of theirs.

All one has to do is look at California. In some counties (Santa Clara, for example), only the rich can get a permit (payoffs, both political and pure cash) are the only ticket to getting a permit. Believe me, I lived there and saw it.

Glad I moved down south from that hell hole. That state is one step away from being the next Illinois, and it will be once Bloomberg goes for Governor. Good luck NY.

All one has to do is look at California. In some counties (Santa Clara, for example), only the rich can get a permit (payoffs, both political and pure cash) are the only ticket to getting a permit. Believe me, I lived there and saw it.
New York start to finish will cost you about $300 to $400 before it is over. But gun laws were always designed to keep guns out of minorities hands if the truth be told. Ever notice the white-ness of the the anti gunners? Yes they will recruit a few token minorities but gun laws are all rooted in racism. Going all the way back to the beginning when the slaves live on property instead of where they live now. Only the massta is allowed to have firearms, saith Bloomy and his progressive buddies.

New York start to finish will cost you about $300 to $400 before it is over. But gun laws were always designed to keep guns out of minorities hands if the truth be told. Ever notice the white-ness of the the anti gunners? Yes they will recruit a few token minorities but gun laws are all rooted in racism. Going all the way back to the beginning when the slaves live on property instead of where they live now. Only the massta is allowed to have firearms, saith Bloomy and his progressive buddies.

While the minorities vote them into office time and time again. Maybe one day the animals from the farm will wake up...

"The 2nd US Circuit Court of Appeals in New York has ruled that your Second Amendment rights end at your doorstep."

Does any other state have what is called a "premise" permit, other than New York? It's a worthless piece of paper that gives you "permission" to have a "weapon" in your home or business location and nowhere in between. It's good to know that an appeals court can put limits on your constitutional, not to mention natural rights in the fine state of New York. Vermont is only 45 minutes away and looking better all the time.

Would be interested in how the court came up with the ruling, 2nd amendment does not mention location, hunting or type of weapons, all used as arguments against it.

While the minorities vote them into office time and time again. Maybe one day the animals from the farm will wake up...

I wouldn't bet on it. They've all been educated in the govt. training camps.

Repeat after me, government is the problem.. ooops, I mean government is your savior, government is your saviour...

Oh I love living in NY, NOT!!!! Extreme tax & spend, extreme liberals, bought and paid for legislature, no common sense!! Too bad rest of family lives here or wife and I wouldn't be.

Just starting our 8 month odyssey to get permits. Talked with local LEOs today and they blame the 8 month delay on Albany.

Went for the interview yesterday in Cattaraugus Co. Short and sweet. They take your money and about 2 months later you get the results. Time will tell.

I don't care what some senile, decrepted judge(s) say about my right to protect myself and my family! Hell, let's outlaw everything that can be used to kill another individual and go back to living in the pre-Stone Age when man didn't use any tools : lead pipes, baseball bats, knives, etc., etc., etc.!!

I dont understand why NYer's dont revolt on this issue. There's more of you than them.
Thats what the second amenment is all about.

Would be interested in how the court came up with the ruling, 2nd amendment does not mention location, hunting or type of weapons, all used as arguments against it.
Forget the Second Amendment, it is not even in the NY State Constitution.this is what the NEW YORK STATE LAW Article 400 has to say.
Now please remember that this law was designed by a corrupt gangster who got elected and was suffering from syphilis.
The Law says in Section 2f when describing the types of licenses to be issued,
says have and carry concealed, without regard to employment or place of possession, by any person when proper cause exists for the issuance thereof;
ANY PERSON - Proper Cause? How about being an Honest American Citizen living in the United States of America! That alone should be proper cause.
IT DOES NOT SAY PROPER NEED!

Section 4-a talks about the processing of the application.
"the licensing officer shall either deny the application for reasons specifically and concisely stated in writing or grant the application and issue the license applied for."
So, the licensing Judge is required by law to notify you if you are denied in writing. And if the Licensing Judge is going to grant you the license, then by law he has to grant you the licence applied for on the application.

On top of the law saying that the whole purpose of the "investigation" is not to determine if you should have a permit, but rather to find reason(s) you should not have the permit. The Investigating Police Departments job as spelled out by the law is to determine that all statements made on the application are truthful. PERIOD!

I only wish that I could pick and choose what part of a law I will obey and other part I won't. I think that when a public official does that, it is called malfeasance of office.
So much for us subjects in the Unionized Soviet State of New York, the other 56 states had better pay attention because elections do have consequences, Thanks to the Obama Voters, who live mostly in large metropolitan cities with Democratic Mayors, in the next few years, the Supreme Court will get a couple of Obama Thinkers and what you are seeing in New York could very well be coming to your state.

"Outside the home, firearm rights have always been more limited, because public safety interests often outweigh individual interests in self defense," wrote Judge Richard Wesley, one of the three judges.

So the criminal has a right to maim or kill me but I do not have a right to self defense because public safety is more important?? Isn't that an oxymoron since when I am defending myself in public I do it in the interest of public safety???

Well, I suppose if I ever found a good job in PRNYC, I could just live in Philly and commute. I'd rather spend 8 hours of my day working there than spend most of my life living there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back