NY Court Ruling: Citizens Need 'Proper Cause' to Concealed Carry

In the quoted words of Tickle "nothings illegal until you get caught" moonshiners watch it :))

With as crazy as Massachusetts' laws are, all I can say is we're at least nowhere's close to being like NY, IL and Washington DC !

Ha, Ha, Ha! My "proper cause" would be for protection against all of the wackadoos running loose in NY! I swear, some of these judges and politicians these days must have someone on their staffs to lead them around by the hand!

Would be interested in how the court came up with the ruling, 2nd amendment does not mention location, hunting or type of weapons, all used as arguments against it.
Please note the 2nd outlines the milita,two schools of thought at the time= all able bodied(mentaly,physical, and leagaly)men from 16-60 or 18-80 are the milita. Simple.

"The 2nd US Circuit Court of Appeals in New York has ruled that your Second Amendment rights end at your doorstep."

Does any other state have what is called a "premise" permit, other than New York? It's a worthless piece of paper that gives you "permission" to have a "weapon" in your home or business location and nowhere in between. It's good to know that an appeals court can put limits on your constitutional, not to mention natural rights in the fine state of New York. Vermont is only 45 minutes away and looking better all the time.

What really amazes me is that some states you have to get a permit to even buy a gun in the first place! That just ain't right!!

Would be interested in how the court came up with the ruling, 2nd amendment does not mention location, hunting or type of weapons, all used as arguments against it.

Right on, it's time for the oppressed to stand up! Power to the people...oopps, wrong decade.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back