Notifying police of CCW during traffic stop

I think it's time to move on to a different "the best way to" do something subject. So here's one that I have tried both ways, but have not yet discovered the "best" answer. So here goes:

What's best when wiping - wadding or folding? ^_^

Blues

I'm a folder... I've been in a hurry and tried the wadding idea, but it just didn't work out so well. I will continue to be a folder. :biggrin:

I think it's time to move on to a different "the best way to" do something subject. So here's one that I have tried both ways, but have not yet discovered the "best" answer. So here goes:

What's best when wiping - wadding or folding? ^_^

Blues
Neither. Put your finger through the sheet. It saves money. :to_pick_ones_nose3:

Neither. Put your finger through the sheet. It saves money. :to_pick_ones_nose3:

HA! I was wondering if someone would mention this method. Remember a few years ago when Sheryl Crow and some other idiot Hollywood leftist got together to tell the world how to save the trees by using just one sheet of paper? Crow said something like, "Maybe two sheets for those particularly pesky times." Well, I had just gotten a new camera and decided to help her with a graphic representation of instructions on how to carry out her plan. Here it is:

aa-AssWipeInstructions.jpg

bb.jpg

ROFLSmiley.gif
kool_105-albums-animated-gif-s-pict.gif
rofl-smiley.gif

If a cop is behind you and you think its possible its not a cop then call the cops. Pretty sure they will know if they are legit or not and if not they can send someone to help you and get them off the streets as well.

Most won't but they might if they are going to do a pat down. Or if you are going to sit in the front seat of their car instead of the back.

why would they do a pat down? maybe if I peed on myself they would leave me alone!

I have been pulled over 3 times while I have been carrying and I have told them each time and they just asked where it was I told them was not brought up again and I didn't get a ticket either of the 3 times

I think this subject depends on what state you live in. If you are carrying concealed and with a permit, uless you are ordered out of your car, the trooper should not have any idea that you are carrying, unless he asks, then be honest. If you have a gun in the vehicle and no permit it should be in plane sight and unloaded anyway.
Best to check with the State Attorney General to know the law in your state.

If you have a gun in the vehicle and no permit it should be in plane sight and unloaded anyway.

What good would that firearm be? Should I link to the other awesome thread about carrying with one in the chamber?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

I actually just got done taking the new conceal carry course in IL and my instructor, who is a IL policeman and shooting instructor, made very clear to us that in IL we are not required to offer up any info about our conceal carry. Now if they ask, then we must tell them we are carrying, where it is on our person, and show them our CC license. But we only have do to as much as they ask. If they don't ask we are not obligated to tell. The law gives them no right to take our weapon, though he advised to do so and sue later, only to ask those questions.
It really surprises me that IL is like this. I figured we would get arrested, beaten, questioned, ordered to surrender our possessions and be forced to give a 30 min exhortation on the love we have for the Fuhrer of IL.

In AZ we also don't have to tell the police we are carrying concealed unless they specifically ask. I never considered being pulled over over by a pseudo cop and being required to tell them where my firearm was concealed. In AZ it is a moot point. The pseudo cop isn't going where it is. Bad luck for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back