New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! This is a new forum member from Alabama. I have been a USA Carry newsletter subscriber for almost a year and have recently discovered the forums. Please keep posting, I am learning from you all. I have been a CCW permit holder for only a year. I need all the help and tips I can get.

Safe and Happy "Packing"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using USA Carry mobile app

Hello from Cleveland, Ohio. I've been looking for a site to just talk and read guns. I just restarted shooting after a long break because of marriage. She didn't like guns, now I go 2-3 times a month to the range to pop off 100-150 rounds. Gunpowder is back in my bloodstream and it feels good. I think I like holding a controlled explosion and being able to have the bullet go where it's pointed. That's me..see ya in the forums

@Tony106...Welcome back Brother! My buddy told me once...his wife gave him an ultimatum, "it's me or your guns, Which he replied...I'm gonna miss her!"
LMAO!

Last edited:
As long as it's a win..........Keep Hope Alive with ensuring ALL your Rights guaranteed are enforced. Being alive in Chicago would mean being armed.

Greetings from Pahaska in Austin, Texas. Former USAF fighter pilot and engineer with IBM, but now peacefully retired at age 81. I own an ex-military S&W 38, a S&W 38 Bodyguard, and a S&W 380 Bodyguard. The first lives at home, the second lives in my truck and the latter lives in my pants pocket.

Just saying Howdy. I'm a retired Law Officer with 34 years of service. I believe every sane law abiding person in this country has the right to defend themselves, period.

Just saying Howdy. I'm a retired Law Officer with 34 years of service. I believe every sane law abiding person in this country has the right to defend themselves, period.

Bravo Skinner...we have a few in KY., but not as many (IMHO...of course) as ought to be! By the by Skinner, thanks for yer Service!
Yours in FREEDOM...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to my brand-spankin-new Grand Daughter! Miss Baylee Marie, 6 lbs. 15 oz, 18.5". Baby and Momma, Allison, are doing fine. My first Grandchild and future shooter...if I have anything to do with it. She will be raised to safely use and respect ALL guns properly, guaranteed.

Link Removed

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Baylee Marie...
Happy B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y tooooo...YOU.........🎉🎉⭐🍼🍼⭐🎉🎉

Congratulations MHRDeadHead...(Grandpa!!!) Glad to hear Momma's doing fine too! She sure is Beautiful! Praise GOD!
Yours in FREEDOM...
P3

MHR,
She is beautiful and wish you as much enjoyment teaching her about guns and safety and enjoy some good times together. I do with my grandchildren.

Hello from Oklahoma. I have been a member for a while now and did not realize that I have never posted. My name is Michael, I am a married father of three and one daughter-n-law and soon to be a first time grandpa. I am in retail management and currently work for the largest retailer in the world.
My wife of 22+ years is currently the CEO of the household and holds everything together there. My oldest son Derrick (23) just graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a BS in Psychology and his lovely wife, Stacie, graduated last spring from Oklahoma City University with her BS in Nursing and is a BSN, RN at the Norman Regional Hospital. My daughter Mikey, (20) is currently not in school, she suffers from a rare and tiring form of Epilepsy. My youngest son Alex, (18) is currently attending Rose State College working on an Engineering Degree with plans to transfer to Oklahoma State University after graduation.
I have many hobbies that include shooting, camping, fishing, playing drums, R/C cars and love anything having to do with cars, audio or music.
We currently have two firearms in our family - mine is a 3rd Gen Glock model 22 Blue Label and my youngest son has a Mossberg 715T .22lr rifle. Our wish list contains handguns for my wife and daughter (P238 & G42) respectively and a G27 for me.
My dad has 20+ years in Law Enforcement after giving 26 years to the USAF. He has several Glocks, S&Ws and an LCP. So you can imagine a day at the range is a lot of fun for us.
Look forward to chatting with you all and really enjoy the forum.

Thanks to all who replied regarding my granddaughter! Kind words, and I appreciate them!

Audiophile Michael, welcome aboard! Nice history you gave us...best wishes to your family, especially the "first-time grandpa" part! It's a great feeling and that little one WILL steal your heart. It took my granddaughter about 1.25 seconds to win me over!

We'll have to make a "somewhat greater than vague attempt" at getting together to jam sometime. I have a little 'ol guitar ('59 Les Paul copy, built by yours truly) that I like to bust-out a few riffs on, every now-n-then.

Hello from Oklahoma. I have been a member for a while now and did not realize that I have never posted. My name is Michael, I am a married father of three and one daughter-n-law and soon to be a first time grandpa. I am in retail management and currently work for the largest retailer in the world.
My wife of 22+ years is currently the CEO of the household and holds everything together there. My oldest son Derrick (23) just graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a BS in Psychology and his lovely wife, Stacie, graduated last spring from Oklahoma City University with her BS in Nursing and is a BSN, RN at the Norman Regional Hospital. My daughter Mikey, (20) is currently not in school, she suffers from a rare and tiring form of Epilepsy. My youngest son Alex, (18) is currently attending Rose State College working on an Engineering Degree with plans to transfer to Oklahoma State University after graduation.
I have many hobbies that include shooting, camping, fishing, playing drums, R/C cars and love anything having to do with cars, audio or music.
We currently have two firearms in our family - mine is a 3rd Gen Glock model 22 Blue Label and my youngest son has a Mossberg 715T .22lr rifle. Our wish list contains handguns for my wife and daughter (P238 & G42) respectively and a G27 for me.
My dad has 20+ years in Law Enforcement after giving 26 years to the USAF. He has several Glocks, S&Ws and an LCP. So you can imagine a day at the range is a lot of fun for us.
Look forward to chatting with you all and really enjoy the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back