New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm another newbie form Memphis, TN!!! I really respect these people who have so much knowledge and I hope to learn more and more from the people in these forum I have read some pretty cool posts and have taken notes from them..thanks for creating this, Conceal and Carry. I have a PF-9 and an Ar15 . Love your site!!! Will be a loyal supporter. Thanks! Dee Dee from MS.

One of many Illinoisians awaiting CCL. Have followed forum and site for quite a while but never registered to post until today.

Hello group,
My name is Luis and I own Ronin Firearms Training Group in Burlingame, Ca. I am a Marine and certified NRA Instructor. Prior to starting my own gig, I took a CCW class at a local Bay Area School, and this instructor was so unorganized, and unethical. This guy would claim he was a Seal, wears trident on his watch, and states he was lead diver for a CIA operation from the early 1970s, but what really set me off was the exploitation of my returning combat brothers; this individual would hire them as instructors and make them work for two weeks, then when payment was due; he would recant and tell them "No" your volunteering to learn how to become instructors. After a few short dealings with him I decided to give my neck of the woods some good Instruction, and greatest amount of customer satisfaction and a place for my brothers to re-enter civilian life with lil to no start-up cast as my adjunct instructors. I look forward to getting to know you all and taking advantage of how USACarry can help me grow my new business. Semper Fi.

3rd Bn 4th Marines
1st Bn 23rd Marines
1996 to 2004

Link Removed

Last edited:
Hi from The state of TAXES ( illinois) has any one replaced the slide stop on their Springfield XDs some times I dont have enough thumb to release the slide I hear that there are after market ones that are bigger

I am new to shooting. I keep my gun locked up at home because I haven't had any training or practice in the self defense area. It is very hard to find a self defense class in my area. The trainings are few and far between. I will keep going to the range and practice in the mean time.
How should I go about to find training in my area?

Que

I am new to shooting. I keep my gun locked up at home because I haven't had any training or practice in the self defense area. It is very hard to find a self defense class in my area. The trainings are few and far between. I will keep going to the range and practice in the mean time.
How should I go about to find training in my area?

Que

Check at your local gun shop and ask at the range. If you talk to enough gun people, you will usually hear one or two that stand out. Most of those shooting will want you to get the best training.

Hello,
My screen name says it all. I have owned and used firearms for the past 40 years. Worked in a profession that required re qualifying every year. Had a CCW permit in CT. Back in the 70's. Then I moved to Wisconsin. It took me 30 plus years to get my next one. Finally, I cam now carry every day. I have been watching the forum for a while. Didn't read my welcome email telling me I had to post here first. Better late than never.

Good Evening,
so i guess ill start this off as an introduction. I am a US Marine, i have been in for almost 7 years and enjoy every second of it. i have a wife and a child and just recently received my CCW for Virginia which is great because i didnt really need it in Arizona where i was stationed before or in California because they are stingy and really dont like to issue CCW's there or at least in San Diego County where i was. thats basically all i have for now. I look forward to talking to you all in the future. Semper Fidelis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back