New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
New guy here. Just got my CCP for Delaware and non-resident for Florida. Pa. Next.

Kahr CW9, Glock 17. Smaller soon.

Not new but it's been a while

Hello everyone, I'm not new but it has been a long while since I have been on here, it was a little crazy around here for a while. Thought I should stop here first and get a fresh start.

Noob. California. CZ-52 and M44. Rights are necessary, the Constitution though aged must be relied upon and protected. Laws become about as bad as society is, we are the ones who allow this to happen. It's up to us to build a new reality. I like cryptography, pizza, people who care about others. I share files and knowledge. Hi.

Hello:
Moved to GA from PA. Have lived in multiple states and have been carrying for 40 years. Like my FL and GA carry permits for reciprocity.
Look forward to viewing more on forums.
Thanks for this site.

Not sure I made a formal newb post so here goes.

From NE PA (Pocono Mountains), avid OC'r and addicted to Yugo comblock rifles.

Also the founder of the American Gun Owners Alliance.

While I do post about topics I have interest in mostly I post newly proposed laws we get alerted to every day, so basically my job is to keep other gun owners informed about the nonsense your state and federal legislators are trying to pull.

Hi. New user here from Portland, OR. Mostly trying to keep Oregon residences up-to-date on the recent spat of gun-control legislation. I know I would hate to read in the news that something bad passed if I didn't have the opportunity to try and stop/influence it. :)

Found this site when I had some CC questions. I don't have my CCW permit yet but hope to fully embrace it by the end of the summer. Hello from Iron Station, NC

Hi from the 'Low Country' in the Palmetto State. Was looking for a CWP Reciprocy map and stumbled upon this site. Unlike some other boards, this one seems to have a host of intelligent conversations. Hope it stays that way.... I'll hang my hat here for awhile :)
Bruce

Hi from the 'Low Country' in the Palmetto State. Was looking for a CWP Reciprocy map and stumbled upon this site. Unlike some other boards, this one seems to have a host of intelligent conversations. Hope it stays that way.... I'll hang my hat here for awhile :)
Bruce

Welcome to USACarry, Bruce. If you want to review the state carry laws before traveling, go to Link Removed. When I am traveling I print out the summaries for each state I will be visiting and review them before I enter the state, since there are so many small differences between state laws. Some really big differences also.

Hi y'all from ILLINOIS where we are happy that H.B-183 has passed the state senate and now awaits yay or nay from gov Quinn.Well hope to hear from and learn alot from this site Dave P

Hello.

I'm a small town attorney in Northeast Missouri. I have a private/civil practice, but am also the prosecuting attorney for a couple of towns. I shoot and train whenever I can, but with a wife and two young sons, time is at a premium. I also teach Missouri CCW classes a couple of times per month as demand dictates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back