New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Rabbitcreekok, I was trying to reply to another post but it looks like it was misdirected. You don't drive school busses I take it?

Introduction; I currently reside in Lexington, NC. Good BBQ not much else. Work as firearms instructor for Code Red Security teaching Concealed Carry, and NRA classes also selling security systems for Home, Business, and rental property.
I'm looking for to chatting with members in the future.
Thank's
David Harris
Web site is Link Removed

Welcome from Pacific NW

That is against the law in RI. We have the "no gun schools and school zones" also. We protect everyone but our kids with guns.

Of course not. No one can be trusted, least of all those of us with guns!

Welcome to all of the new folks. The more of us there are, the harder we are to ignore.

Rick
Olympia, WA

Hi guys and galls. My name is joey guns. In florida there is a minor question that nobody can answer. If u have a concealed carry permit does your firearm have to be 100% concealed. or can u where a forbus type holster?

Hi guys and galls. My name is joey guns. In florida there is a minor question that nobody can answer. If u have a concealed carry permit does your firearm have to be 100% concealed. or can u where a forbus type holster?

In most states, concealed means concealed, not visible.

I am not sure what you mean by a forbus style holster, since Fobus makes many styles of holsters.

Scroll down to the bottom of this link and watch the video. Your practical answer is contained therein.
Put Not Your Trust in Federalized Sheriffs by William Norman Grigg
If you don't want to watch, though I recommend you do, the answer is, Yes, you must carry 100% concealed in the state of Florida.

Hello from NW WY! New to concealed carry, not new to semi-serious defensive pistol (IDPA #A22XXX). I am blessed to live a state with Constitutional Carry, but wanted a permit to legally carry in other states. Today is a fourth straight day of cool and rainy, so a good day to spend some time online. T

Hello guys. Wanted to drop by and say hello, I'm a new USA CARRY member!

I Currently hold a FL CWP but I am looking to apply for my NYC Premsis permit (recently relocated to Staten Island, NY). Any help on this process would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back