New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal Protection Associates located in Newburgh, NY.

To the author of this interesting article posted by BCI. I was looking for contact information and/or website but saw none of the important data.

Welcome to a great forum, new members. Everyone keep informed as to the recent 'gun running'...... by local New Mexico Bureaucrats, supplying Mexican drug cartels with hundreds of weapons.

Federal agents 'allowed' the illegal operation to continue while 'building a case'. Repercussions Will follow, affecting US law abiding citizens. Columbus NM was the scene of Pancho Villa's 4:17am raid Mar 9th 1916, resulting in General John Pershing's questionable 'Expedition' into Mexico. Pancho Villa Expedition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

New here from the outskirts of Memphis on the Mississippi side of life. Enjoying the forum and its wealth of information and viewpoints.

-Jed

Hello from Eastern Iowa

Hi from Cedar Rapids, IA. Found this forum from searching for a reciprocity map for concealed carry. Looking forward to reading some posts and learning from others experiences. I've had my CCW for a little over one year now and am enjoying my firearms even more now because of it.

Hello from North Texas

New member, had CHL for several years. Found site while seaching for info on concealment clothing. Looking forward to long relationment.

Fellow Iowan...

Hi from Cedar Rapids, IA. Found this forum from searching for a reciprocity map for concealed carry. Looking forward to reading some posts and learning from others experiences. I've had my CCW for a little over one year now and am enjoying my firearms even more now because of it.
Good to have you on the board here! We're planning on stopping by the Cedar Rapids gun show on the 27th...if you're there make sure and stop by the Iowa Firearms Coalition booth and sign up to become a member...they have been instrumental in helping get Iowa Law right in regards to our 2nd Amendment Rights...if you sign up at the show it's 20.00 if you want to sign-up on-line (Link Removed) it's 25.00 we've come quite a way in a short time and could use more help, help spread the word!!
Gene

Since I never did properly introduce myself I'll do it here. My real name is Adam and I am currently living in Florida. I found this site by researching some information in regards to ccw laws and noticed how helpful the community is and the causes they fight for. So I think I'll stay for a while and continue to learn from all the info provided here. Thanks!

To the author of this interesting article posted by BCI. I was looking for contact information and/or website but saw none of the important data.
Juanito:

The company was recently formed. We're currently waiting for our website to be completed. We can be reached at [email protected] or (845) 568-7588. We are holding the class "NRA Personal Protection Outside The Home" on 3/19 and 3/20 in Plattekill, NY. There will be four instructors on the firing line.

BC1

Welcome new members. Maybe we will get some more...from California?
LA 'LA Times' in California had a recent article about CCW. Seems the 'Legislators' like the idea as a deterent to crime and threats...but only for themselves... in the form of a political priviledge 'waiver'. ???

reply to WV Female kotaNsid

Hi everybody,
I am new to this forum. I am a female, 31yrs old living in WV.
Females are always welcome to a primarily male enthusiast's forum. We love your company and interest in the subject of yours and ours, Second Amendment 'Rights'. Always consider, "Power of the 'Vote', shall not be taken for granted"..

New guy here from North Carolina. I've been carrying for about 7 years. I'm in the market for one of the new ultracompact 9x19's to replace my FEG SMC-918 (Hungarian PPK clone in 9x18 for daily carry. BUG / hot weather carry is a P3-AT in a Nemesis pocket holster.

Hello from South Dakota

New to this forum, I've been active on a couple others for a year or so. Hope to find some other viewpoints here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back