New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harleys are easy to come by now with economic slowdown, you might be able to get a good deal.

Love the bike! I want a RoadKing soooo bad! Would love to have those guns also!

I see you're in Alabama. I have membership in two RV parks there. One in south on coast and one in north amonst them thar hills. I plan to mak a trip there probably sometime in November. Wife wants coast, I want the hills. Either way both places look real nice.

Concealed Weapons

:pleasantry: Hello. Am a retired (1986) NYPD sergeant & a newbie to CCW. I hope this forum has answers about states and U.S. territories, where A Florida concealed weapon permit is accepted. Thank You.

Hello from South Carolina!

I kinda jumped in and started posting in other threads before this one (oops).

Alabama

:pleasantry: Hello. Am a retired (1986) NYPD sergeant & a newbie to CCW. I hope this forum has answers about states and U.S. territories, where A Florida concealed weapon permit is accepted. Thank You.

I know Alabama honors yours... You can look online, prolly on this site, and find out which states honor which permits.

Another New Guy

Hi All,

I just wanted to say hello. I am a new member from the "Gunshine State". I'm looking forward to reading some good posts and learniing more about carrying and guns in general. I'm glad to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back