CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I joined a few months ago and I've been reading a lot so I figured I probably should introduce myself. I live in Tucson, AZ and have had weapons all of my adult life. I don't usually have a lot to say, but I have found this site to be GREAT reading.

Hello fron North Carolina.
I am a new member and have been very impressed with all the information on this site.
Thank you,
Steve

Hello from Louisiana. I am a new member, and looking forward to learning a great deal from everyone on this site!

Thanks,
Ben

Roger Dodger Buddy,
Once a Marine, always.......eh :sarcastic: Did Nam, went back in (Navy) finished with Desert Storm, retiring
with 23 years at E-6. "Sky Pilot" (Remember that one?), after tree tops, comes the ocean. Where as ship's swimmer,
I would swim out and rescue downed pilots that managed to make it to the "Tonkin". Then Again, I recovered other thingsic of a jet powered drone (was lost by some aircraftcarrier). We "Plucked" it because of it being a hazard to navigation.
Link Removed
Then on my 21ST Birthday, I was Honorably Discharged, I think I'm still hung over! Six years later I reenlisted in 1973
and finished with 23 years of service in 1993.
I'm now retired also, from the city of Reno, Nevada. Working in the city's police department, I had access to what was going on in the city. I became aware at just how bad the crime rate was, the types of crime had become more and more violent. Kids grown and gone, my Wife and I were alone. One day, she said, "We need a gun", after watching the local news! This from my ANTI-GUN WIFE, I knew it was time to get armed.
So my civilian lifestyle includes weapons, I figure an ole' dog like me is never to old to learn and share here. I appreciate all of you guys and your WELCOME!
Navy Vet, Marty
Served in the USS Black (DD-666) - for my brothers
December 1963 - January 1967
(E-2 to E-4 While Aboard)
Re-entered in the USS Hull (DD-945)
On The Date
July 1973
RETIRED OUT
FEBRUARY 1993

A big welcome, looking back I wish I had done something like that, I really think I would have been better off for it, better be careful, once you get really interested in this, it can get expensive.....LOL

Hello everyone,
A newbie here from NC (native of SC) here. Like other newbies here, I would like to read post of others before jumping in lol; I'm sure I will learn a lot. Thanks for having me in the group.

Just wanted to say," hello" from the great state of West Virginia. Found this site very informative & friendly while reading through some of the post. I'm looking forward to sharing information and gaining knowledge. I'm currently taking a safety firearms course by an NRA instructor and will finish up this week. Look forward to spending more time on here.

Saff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email