New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy from (right now) Texas!

I am an undergrad student in Louisiana, with an unbridled passion for all things firearms. Currently, I am in the process of purchasing a new sub-compact pistol and will undergo a concealed carry course later in the year. Always wanted to, but a fairly recent attack on myself has rocketed a CCL to my top priorities.

I'm just a few days ahead of you, then, SharkHunter. I just bought the north american arms 22mag revolver after it's recommendation on Concealed Carry Pistols.

Applying for my CCL soon (today), too!

Jon

New member to this forum so want to say hi. I've been carrying for over 20 years without ever having a need to draw (knock on wood), Lifetime CHL from IN and have my Utah license also. I expect to learn a lot here and hope to be able to contribute when I can.

Hello all! I'm Rod, I live in a little town called Placerville in California. I'm fortunate enough to have a Sheriff that has opened up the issuing of CCW permits. I'm 26, married & have 2 children, my girl being 19 months & my boy being 2 weeks. I'm living the American Dream & look forward to learning all I can about how to better protect my family & exercise my rights. Have a good night!

Rod Hart

I've been lurking for a while and recently joined the forum. I'm from Texas and am enjoying gaining insights to pistols, carry options, etc. I've already received many helpful suggestions on a whole gambit of issues I've been investigating. I'm about half-way or more though the waiting period for my CHL, and just picked up my carry pistol from a local FFL last night. My final choice was a Springfield XDM 9mm Compact, and am looking forward to taking it to the range as soon as I can. Once again, thanks for all of the help this forum has already given me!!!

Hello to you all, I am a truck driver in the pipeline construction industry, and travel a lot in my work. I am from Florida and currently working in Texas.

Bobby Biker

Hi Everyone I am a new member to your group. My name is Bobby and Iam in N Carolina. I have been concealed carrying for more than 5 years. I just went through the renewal of my cc license . It took longer to renew than to get it in the first place. I guess it is because of all of the new permits. I am willing to learn and share knowledge. Thanks Bobby Biker

Hey all. Much like Donj441 above, I've spent some time reading through before joining. I'm a relative newbie to firearms in general so I plan on visiting often to soak up as much knowledge as I can. Thanks to all for sharing.

Hello ya'll Iam also from SC horse country Aiken. Iam an old fart soon to be 70 and love my Harley and Rotti as much as I do me guns.

New member to USA Carry. Recently purchased a Gen3 Glock 19. Just finished attending Front Sight 4-Day Defensive Carry class + 1-Day CC class. Have applied to NV, UT and FL for their CCW, CFP and CWFL respectively. Live in CA and my county doesn't really issues permits for concealed carry so all the previous three applications are the out-of-state variety. Look forward to enjoy and participating in discussions.

Want to say I am learning a lot from all the posts. Thanks for letting me join as I am new to this life style. My first purchase was a Sig P6 and Sig 2022. I am now waiting for my Shield 9mm

Thanks for all the warm seconded. A little about is that I am retired Law-Enf. from SC I have work the streets to SCDC as a contraband Sgt. I now live in Central Florida. I carry a Sig P238 . Its my Am. Exp. I don't leave home with out it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back