Need Help Asap Permit Question

i HAVE NO CHANCE HERE IS WHY
THE GENERAL STAUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR A LICENSE ARE THAT AN APPLICANT BE A PERSON OF GOOD MORAL CHARACTER,NOT CONVICTED OF A CRIME OR SERIOUS OFFENSE PENAL LAW 265.00(17),NOT DISQUALIFIED BY REASON OF MENATL ILLNESS,NOT DISQUALIFIED PURSUANT TO AN ORDER OF PROTECTION AND A PERSON CONCERNING WHOM NO GOOD CAUSE EXISTS FOR DENIAL OF THE LICENSE. DOMINO,PRACTICE COMMENTARIES TO ARTICLE 400 CPL:pENAL LAW 400.00(1)(EMPHASIS SUPPLIED)
IN THE MATTER OF DAVID H (96 MISC2D 117) DESPITE THE LANGUAGE WHICH ON IT'S FACE ONLY REQUIRES THAT THE APPLICANT STSTE WHEATER HE HAS SUFFERED ANY MENTAL ILLNESS" THE STATUTE WAS HELD TO REBDER AN APPLICANT "INELIGIBLE" FOR A PERMIT WHERE THE APPLICANT EVER SUFFERED ANY MENTAL ILLNESS.SO BECAUSE I HAVE HAD ANXIETY HE DENIED ME WHAT BULLSHIT I HATE THIS STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikesk,

I'm sorry to hear you lost the appeal. This is dreadful. But keep an optimistic perspective and don't give up. There is still hope that other efforts to protect 2A rights may ultimately cause great changes in NY...

Rachel McEneny, a spokeswoman for U.S. Rep. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-Greenport, provided the following additional information about gun legislation the congresswoman will cosponsor: "The Second Amendment Enforcement Act will be voted on in September. Specifically, this legislation would:

(1) Repeal of the D.C. Semiautomatic Ban
(2) Restore the Right of Self Defense in the Home
(3) Authorizes Purchases of Firearms by DC residents and
(4) Repeals Overly Restrictive Registration Requirements

Jacob J. Rieper, Vice President of Legislative & Political Affairs
Hard to believe this is coming from a democrat, but I think the SC decision is really having significant impact in the minds of many.

OK tell me what you think i'm really confused now i got a call from john chambers one of the best gun lawyers in ny look him up online and he say's i have a case but my new appeal is going to cost he said about 6,500 to 7,200 i just overnighted my paperwork to the nra for funding so we will see i just can't believe this he say's he will argue based on the dc heller case i guess we will see i will keep you informed on part 2 of this saga!

This must be a real PITA for you, but please don't give up! They will push and push hoping you do give up , but that's when you've got to push back HARDER!

Good luck and please let us know how this turns out.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back