My New Carry Gun!

johnmed3

This is my new Colt Combat Commander for ccw:

Well...what can I say...It's not a Glock...
But it's still pretty sweet!
Congratulations & Stay Safe. :)

Very sweet gun. 100th anniversary edition too. But for a carry gun?

Hope you never have to use it...because when the responding officer afterwards orders you to "place the gun on the (rough abrasive asphalt) ground and KICK IT AWAY" you're going to cry. Even if it's only inside.

Hope you never have to use it...because when the responding officer afterwards orders you to "place the gun on the (rough abrasive asphalt) ground and KICK IT AWAY" you're going to cry. Even if it's only inside.
By your standards, none of us would be carrying anything other than a Hi-point, which I wouldn't trust my life to. At the point the officer instructs him to "kick it away", the last concern is going to be the cost of a gun.

Congrats John. I just bought a Spfd loaded stainless which will be my new CW, and am waiting on it to ship to my FFL.

There's something to be said about the "terror effect" a brightly gleaming hand cannon being pointed at you....

... at the very least it certainly emphasizes the size of the "projectile escape port"! (LOL!)

GG

I Love colt's. This one is the first one i have bought in a long time. Kind of a replacement for my series 70 gvmt mode that was stolen from me about thirty years ago. Damn i love this gun!

That would be the least of my worries. I can buy another one. I can't buy another "me"

Nothing wrong with that for a carry gun, BTW, all colt's mfg in 2011 are roll marked with "100 years of service" If it would in fact happen that you are ordered to kick the weapon away, A bit of polishing and it should be looking good again! I hope you get many joyful years of service from you Colt!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back