My Kind Of Police Women

gunsite

I would comment but a video speaks a thousand words...

Link Removed

I like the way they don't mess around over there. Not only did she shoot him, she continued to shoot him until he was finished. (There's a BUNCH of drug dealing gang bangers in this country who need the same treatment by our cops.)

Three shots after the BG was down? Granted, the BG may have been trying to stab the girl, or attempting to flee when the second shot was fired, but the last two were fired into the BG's back as he was face down on the floor.

Good riddance to the BG, anyway.

Excellent work! If only our police could do this in our country without the jerk's family saying it was racially motivated, or some other excuse. Too much priority is given to the person committing the crime, and not enough to the victim.

Three shots after the BG was down? Granted, the BG may have been trying to stab the girl, or attempting to flee when the second shot was fired, but the last two were fired into the BG's back as he was face down on the floor.

Good riddance to the BG, anyway.

The rules in the PRC are different than here. The man's family will be billed for the ammunition expended. I venture to guess that the woman (hostage) was also shot.

Last edited:
Hey, the policewoman didn't seem to shook up about it either. ..she was laughing at the end of the video. No counseling for her. Her attitude is "OK, who's next?" . ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

That little shit was witnessed by the police stabbing his hostage. That's it. Game over, man. Game over. I bet the hostage wasn't hit, and was grateful to be free of that asshole.

Anyone worth shooting is worth emptying the magazine into. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I wish it was that way in America too. If more than one police officer witnessed you commit a crime of violence against a person, they should be able to end you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back