multi carry guns

I'm sure this has been put up before, but we were talking at work today, and the subject came up, how many of you guys carry more than one gun, and what they may be ??????

I carry 1 gun and a reload. If I get into a situation where I need more than 1 gun, I would prefer it was a long gun. Come to think of it, I'd prefer that all my friends were there, too. With their long guns. And a 2 way radio. With artillery support, tac air and a reaction force from the 75th Rangers on the other end of it.

So on an average day, how many do you carry???

Two: A Sig SP2022 in 9mm + Taurus TCP 738 in .380.
The little Taurus if frickin accurate as hell! It loves the Critical Defense and Federal Ball ammo!
I don't mention the Sig because it feeds and fires everything and is spot on with accuracy! 👍

I carry 1 gun and a reload. If I get into a situation where I need more than 1 gun, I would prefer it was a long gun. Come to think of it, I'd prefer that all my friends were there, too. With their long guns. And a 2 way radio. With artillery support, tac air and a reaction force from the 75th Rangers on the other end of it.

That would all be good, but kind of tough to keep concealed, LOL

Ruger p95 inside my waist and a Glock 22 in a sholder hoster both loaded with hollows and a spare for each loaded with fmj just in case i have to shoot threw something!!!

Here lately I've been carrying my 36 on the hip, and my pf9 in the pocket, I like this method better then a reload. Though sometimes its just one or the other depends on what I'm wearing. So I'd say about 80-90% of the time I've got 2 on me.

When I'm at work its generaly two Glocks, the 19 and 23, makes a nice combo, tonight when my lady and I go out, probably the Colt Defender, and Glock 31C, Taurus 380 on angle and NAA 22 mag in back pocket, if I for some unknown reason really have to stay concealed, which I don't put a lot of thought in, it would be the Defender in a tight OTB holster, and Bersa 380 in pocket

I have a Gen 4 19, wish it was a Gen 3 the rough texture rubs on my skin when I carry with just a t-shirt for cover, other than tha no complaints, I also a Gen 3 23
I was thinking exactly the same thing. I like the gen 4, but that thing kills me with the rough handle. Many times I go to my gen 3 because of that.

To answer your question, I like 1 gun with a reload, mainly because of my lanky frame. More would be nice but I have a hard time keeping things covered.

I've thought about carrying two firearms... but I havn't found a good balance with comfort & concealability.

I do, however, always have a switch blade pocket knife(USAF issue:dirol:) on me as well.

I've thought about carrying two firearms... but I havn't found a good balance with comfort & concealability.

I do, however, always have a switch blade pocket knife(USAF issue:dirol:) on me as well.

Yes, I have a issue with balance myself, cannot seem to carry the same size gun on both sides OWB, seems that I can do a mid or full size on my right side 2-3 oclock, but my left side 9 oclock, needs a subcompact ???

Yes, I have a issue with balance myself, cannot seem to carry the same size gun on both sides OWB, seems that I can do a mid or full size on my right side 2-3 oclock, but my left side 9 oclock, needs a subcompact ???

I've thought about an ankle holster during colder months for a BUG, maybe I can keep my pants up with my TCP in a cargo pocket and a sub-compact IWB...

I've thought about an ankle holster during colder months for a BUG, maybe I can keep my pants up with my TCP in a cargo pocket and a sub-compact IWB...

On weekends my normal load is my Colt Defender, left side a Glock on the right side and my TCP in a small ankle rig, and if going to the range I may bring along my little 22 mag revolver in my pocket, carrying several guns, or a little bigger than a typical carry gun is no big deal you really just get used to it, and after this past week I'l probably carry two or three all the time

Full sized Beretta PX4 in IWB Crossbred Super Tuck Delux and Beretta PX4 sub compact in Deep conceal body band with 2 spare mags.

Para Stainless Warthog 45
Glock 27 - 40cal.

One in IWB and one in an ankle holster...

I got so use to carrying two weapons over my years in LEO. Not I feel off balance with only one.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back