Moving to Ohio this Weekend.

FloridaBlue

I have a Florida Resident CCW permit, I am moving to Ohio this weekend and have never traveled across state lines with my EDC. I will be traveling by car through Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky and stopping in Ohio. As far as I can tell my CCW license is recognized in all these states and I know Ohio has a mandatory must notify law but I was wondering if anyone knew such as laws or restrictions for the other states that require notification and the like?

Just drive safely and don't try to do anything stupid to catch the attention of the "authorities" and you will be safe. We had travelled those parts on our way somewhere and we were just right, no incidents. Gosh! there are some nicer places than Ohio that has good castle doctrines, why Ohio???

Thanks Tuckers Mom, you were the only one that offered some useful advice. As much as I am going to miss where I live the reason I am moving back to Ohio is two fold. The first reason is I am joining the family business which happens to be CNC Machining, Tooling, and Dyeing. The second is that we are starting a family and I want my children to grow up around their grandparents and other family members. Since none of my family is down here I had to give up something to get something you know.

Thanks Tuckers Mom, you were the only one that offered some useful advice. As much as I am going to miss where I live the reason I am moving back to Ohio is two fold. The first reason is I am joining the family business which happens to be CNC Machining, Tooling, and Dyeing. The second is that we are starting a family and I want my children to grow up around their grandparents and other family members. Since none of my family is down here I had to give up something to get something you know.
That is a nice reason as any...I am happy foryou! Well... good luck with the family. Live well. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, OK? I wish I have my family around me...can't wait to go visit them over the pond. And you will be with them. How I envy you...<sigh>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back