More bills than I thought

Interesting site.
Anyone know any more about this organization besides what's on the website.

I don't like the link they used for SC Gun Laws - SLED does not update it's site regularly.

At first glance, not a single bill got through the Senate Judiciary Committee. Republican Larry Martin of Pickens is chairman. Don't know if he is up for re-election this year. House bill H3665 got through the house and passed over to the Senate, yet it died in Mr. Martin's committee. Remember, Tuesday, June 12th is primary day. If your Senator or Representative isn't getting the job done, find someone who will.

Last edited:
That web page is a little out of date and in reality I do not know what has been passed and amended as I have heard different stories. However H.4464 has been passed by the Senate with amendments and sent back to the House (actually a committee to agree on a final version). H.3665 was passed by the Senate Judiciary committee and sent to the Senate floor for action. I understand (I cannot vouch or find details) that H.3665 was combined with H.4464 and passed without the restaurant carry provision and sent to the House. That is what is to be agreed upon in the joint committee. All of this is bits and pieces but we cannot put all of the blame on the Judiciary Committee rather it is the Senate leadership that has been refusing to place the bills on the calendar to allow them to be voted on.

That web page is a little out of date and in reality I do not know what has been passed and amended as I have heard different stories. However H.4464 has been passed by the Senate with amendments and sent back to the House (actually a committee to agree on a final version). H.3665 was passed by the Senate Judiciary committee and sent to the Senate floor for action. I understand (I cannot vouch or find details) that H.3665 was combined with H.4464 and passed without the restaurant carry provision and sent to the House. That is what is to be agreed upon in the joint committee. All of this is bits and pieces but we cannot put all of the blame on the Judiciary Committee rather it is the Senate leadership that has been refusing to place the bills on the calendar to allow them to be voted on.

This 4464 ? I assume not ??

2011-2012 Bill 4464: Threatening or intimidating a process server or licensed private investigator - South Carolina Legislature Online

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back