Middletown NY gun show I am looking for the Glock guy from the show

Anybody go to the Middletown NY gun show. I am trying to get in touch with the Glock guy who is normally in the center with a big banner. I think he is from long island

Or the Glock guy from the Westchester county show

I wanted to purchase an affordable "- connector"

Anybody know another place for an affordable "- connector"

When are these shows?
I'd like to go to the one in Middletown.

Thanks

Anybody go to the Middletown NY gun show. I am trying to get in touch with the Glock guy who is normally in the center with a big banner. I think he is from long island

Or the Glock guy from the Westchester county show

I wanted to purchase an affordable "- connector"

Anybody know another place for an affordable "- connector"

Please enlighten me.....What exactly is a "- connector" ??

If you are talking about tampering with the Glocks triggering system, I would advise against it.

Unless you are cert as a Glock Armorer (sic) or feel lucky. I agree, not a think I would trust my life or the next guy/girl.

Last edited:
Please enlighten me.....What exactly is a "- connector" ??

If you are talking about tampering with the Glocks triggering system, I would advise against it.

A Negative connector is part of the Glock trigger system. The make 3 style connectors for the majority of the Glocks .
A standard Blank connector gives around a 5.5 pull on the trigger. A + connector gives around 6.5 and a negative connector gives around a 4.5. Its defiantly not tampering its more like tuning it.And although it slightly lightens the trigger pull in no way can it be installed improperly to effect the multiple safeties built into a Glock fire arm

Unless you are cert as a Glock Armorer (sic) or feel lucky. I agree, not a think I would trust my life or the next guy/girl.

Thank you for the input, I happen to be a certified Glock Armorer,I am Going in November to a 2 day class thru Glock to be re-certified as an Advanced Armorer. There is really no way to screw up the replacement of a connector. It can only go in one way. But if you play with them by polishing them or bending and tweaking you will cause problems. None of witch I plan to do. This is one of the few Parts I cannot order as an Armorer unless I am repairing a firearm that came from the Factory with a "- connector"

Thank you for the input, I happen to be a certified Glock Armorer,I am Going in November to a 2 day class thru Glock to be re-certified as an Advanced Armorer. There is really no way to screw up the replacement of a connector. It can only go in one way. But if you play with them by polishing them or bending and tweaking you will cause problems. None of witch I plan to do. This is one of the few Parts I cannot order as an Armorer unless I am repairing a firearm that came from the Factory with a "- connector"

See what happens when an old man puts his two cents into a area he has no clue to. ME! I have see clowns that play with every type of firearm and then had to take it to a gun smith. I know my limits and just wanted to put a note in. If I had the time (I am old) I would love to be cert in any fire arm. But, as I stated, I know my limits. Just did not want a drug store cowboy filling away at the wrong part. Any way, good luck.

See what happens when an old man puts his two cents into a area he has no clue to. ME! I have see clowns that play with every type of firearm and then had to take it to a gun smith. I know my limits and just wanted to put a note in. If I had the time (I am old) I would love to be cert in any fire arm. But, as I stated, I know my limits. Just did not want a drug store cowboy filling away at the wrong part. Any way, good luck.

Again thank you for the input and I could not agree with you more. So far every Glock I have repaired all I had to do was remove the modified parts, remove the aftermarket parts put it back to the way it was supposed to leave the factory and they run fine.

Thanks Again

And just so you know I became a Glock Armorer to get a better understanding of how the safeties worked. I just could not grasp how they could be be carried with one in the pipe and no manual safety. I need to know how it worked and no one i could find could explain it to me So I took the class and After the class I had a better understanding and a greater appreciation of the fire arm. ITS A VERY SAFE fire arm

I too am a Glock armorer and have installed a lot of connectors. Many shooters want to decrease fthe trigger pull for bulls-eye or IDPA shooting. Although I don't recommend changing it on a PP gun, this is an easy change. I recommend getting the PTOOMA manual which provides step-by-step directions on the proper method of changing the connector and the entire breakdown of the gun. Link Removed. Do not polish it or do the 25 cent trigger job as it changes the pull weight unpredictably.

Glock comes with the 5 pound connector standard. The 3.5 pound connector has a reduced angle so the birds-head on the trigger bar drops smoother, releasing the striker with less trigger pull. You can find a number of connectors at Lone Wolf Distributors from LWD, Ghost and Glock (Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail - LWD Connector 3.5 lb - $14.95). For a complete trigger bar check lone Wolf also (Lone Wolf Distributors - Products - Glock Trigger with Trigger Bar). You'll also need the Glock tool. You can find the disassembly tool, PTOOMA manual and gunsmith bench mat here --> Lone Wolf Distributors - Products - Tools.

DO NOT TRY THIS WITHOUT BUYING AND STUDYING THE ENTIRE PTOOMA MANUAL FIRST.

Last time I saw the Glock guy at the Middletown gun show he was only carrying Glock factory parts. Lonewolf is where I get everything for my Glocks. The have knowledgable customer support reps if you have a question and very fast shipping. Highly recommend using them.

I too am a Glock armorer and have installed a lot of connectors. Many shooters want to decrease fthe trigger pull for bulls-eye or IDPA shooting. Although I don't recommend changing it on a PP gun, this is an easy change. I recommend getting the PTOOMA manual which provides step-by-step directions on the proper method of changing the connector and the entire breakdown of the gun. Link Removed. Do not polish it or do the 25 cent trigger job as it changes the pull weight unpredictably.

Glock comes with the 5 pound connector standard. The 3.5 pound connector has a reduced angle so the birds-head on the trigger bar drops smoother, releasing the striker with less trigger pull. You can find a number of connectors at Lone Wolf Distributors from LWD, Ghost and Glock (Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail - LWD Connector 3.5 lb - $14.95). For a complete trigger bar check lone Wolf also (Lone Wolf Distributors - Products - Glock Trigger with Trigger Bar). You'll also need the Glock tool. You can find the disassembly tool, PTOOMA manual and gunsmith bench mat here --> Lone Wolf Distributors - Products - Tools.

DO NOT TRY THIS WITHOUT BUYING AND STUDYING THE ENTIRE PTOOMA MANUAL FIRST.

Last time I saw the Glock guy at the Middletown gun show he was only carrying Glock factory parts. Lonewolf is where I get everything for my Glocks. The have knowledgable customer support reps if you have a question and very fast shipping. Highly recommend using them.

Thank you also for the input.

I only want the OEM connector as I shoot in the Glock Shooting Sports Foundation G.S.S.F. and all the parts have to be OEM. they try and make it a True shooting competition instead of a gun Competition .I just got all my stuff loaded I am off to a competition in Topton PA tomorrow

Thank you also for the input.

I only want the OEM connector as I shoot in the Glock Shooting Sports Foundation G.S.S.F. and all the parts have to be OEM. they try and make it a True shooting competition instead of a gun Competition .I just got all my stuff loaded I am off to a competition in Topton PA tomorrow
Good luck to ya. Sounds like a fun day.

I have seen Glocks screwed up 9 ways to Sunday by folks trying to install parts that "can only go in one way". Truth be told I have seen allot of handguns and long guns with all kinds of amazingly stupid things done to them. Hell I have been at the rage on TWO 2 instances where people failed to remove the wicked kewl super duper laser bore sighting tool form there barrels BEFORE cambering a round a firing it.

I have seen Glocks screwed up 9 ways to Sunday by folks trying to install parts that "can only go in one way". Truth be told I have seen allot of handguns and long guns with all kinds of amazingly stupid things done to them. Hell I have been at the rage on TWO 2 instances where people failed to remove the wicked kewl super duper laser bore sighting tool form there barrels BEFORE cambering a round a firing it.

The reason I only go to the range on Tuesday - Thursday. I have had very bad luck with clowns at the range. Freedom to buy a gun, rounds and go to a range is indeed scary.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back