Mayor Daley lays out strict gun rules for Chicago

emt232004

Has anyone else seen this yet?

Link Removed

What is up with this guy? Sounds like he thinks he is the law :sarcastic:

Someone stick a fork in him. I think he's done.

And if he's not, he should be.

This guy is nuts. With what hes doing you will still be unable to defend yourself. So crime and the killing will keep on going unchecked.

I have no doubt that the city of Chicago is heading back to court with the restricktionas that Daley wants to pass.

According to the Sun-Times.... Link Removed

Daley has backed off of some requirements but wants to close all Firearm stores and start a prca list of approved firearms.
Gun shops would be prohibited. Chicago Police Superintendent Jody Weis would develop a “roster of safe handguns” that would be posted on the Police Department’s website. Only those handguns listed would be “permissible.”

I really don't beleive the bloods, latin kings or ms-13 are too worried about whether or not their guns are on a list...

He says Chicago will not give in to gun violence. Has he had to many shock treatments or what? Perhaps he should turn on the evening news.

I have no doubt that the city of Chicago is heading back to court with the restricktionas that Daley wants to pass.

Daley has backed off of some requirements but wants to close all Firearm stores and start a prca list of approved firearms.

I really don't beleive the bloods, latin kings or ms-13 are too worried about whether or not their guns are on a list...

I really don't beleive the bloods, latin kings or ms-13 are too worried about whether or not their guns are on a list.

Yes but according to Daily the gang members will not be allowed to take their guns out of their homes, not even to the porch. Guess we can now expect a real reduction in gang violence.:sarcastic:

I can give him a pretty good list of safe guns:
ALL S&W's
ALL Rugers
ALL Glocks
ALL Springfields
AND ALL OTHERS

Even after losing his case in the SCOTUS Tuesday, Comrade Daly is still insistant upon imposing Handgun restrictions on the citizens of Chicago. You would think that the Al Capone mentality of the roaring 20's & 30's of Chicago ended with Capone & the Older Mayor Daly's demize... but no, it lives on in young (?) Daly and Rahm Emanuel, and Barack Hussien Obama Jr., AKA; Barry Soetoro. It seems there is an American way of conducting Politics, then there is the "Chicago Way". :mad:

Maybe Mr. Daley should start receiving 50 "Don't Tread on me" flags on a daily basis until he relents or is thrown out of office..
Oh, you have to get training, but you can't be trained in the city. Oh, you live in the city so you don't own a car.. TOO bad, so sad..
AND
"one handgun in operating order at any given time" What the hell does that mean?? I can have as many broken guns as I want, but only one working gun??

"Daley indicated that no matter what was included in the ordinance, he expects legal challenges."
At least Daley has a firm grip on reality in some areas!!!

I really liked the last part of the story: "Everybody has a right to sue," he said. So I guess he is going to sue the Supreme Court? This guy is nuts:wacko:

WOW!! This guy is a Flippng Idiot! How in the world can they protect them selfs with all those blasted restricting. Even if he backs off on a few of them its still not gonna be enough! Hes gonna make it so hard for every one!
I'd like to see him go out with out all "HIS PROTECTION" then we'd see how BRAVE he is! Not just durning the day but at nite!

WOW!! This guy is a Flippng Idiot! How in the world can they protect them selfs with all those blasted restricting. Even if he backs off on a few of them its still not gonna be enough! Hes gonna make it so hard for every one!
I'd like to see him go out with out all "HIS PROTECTION" then we'd see how BRAVE he is! Not just durning the day but at nite!

Maybe it's time for those around him to bring out the signs? We can change the wording but I think it makes a point.

Add another city to my list of DO NOT GO THERE.
And maybe a boycott from other city govts would be in order like those pointed at AZ.

1) Chicago has historically had the country's most restrictive handgun law.

2) Chicago has historically had one of the nation's highest crime rates.

It is absolutely ubelievable to me that Daly and his minions can face teh citizens of Chicago and claim that they need gun laws to control crime.

My guess is he is the boss of the crime movement there. Why else would he want to take protection away from citizens?

He makes Capone look small time and considering his dad was mayor for many years before him I would say the family has a real strangle hold on the city.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back