Maybe there is HOPE!

I am always amazed when a lib, leftist or non-believer stand up for their beliefs, principles or whatever they are convicted and everyone should be considerate and respectful of what they think and believe.

But when any Believer or Conservative expresses what we think and believe, then it is always WE are the ones who should be respectful and considerate of what they think and believe.

The point of the OP is that some of our youth seem to have had it with the "Go along to get along!" attitude!! There has be to much of that for a long time. I must admit that I once though that was the way to go. BUT with the left and the libs no matter how much you give them IT IS NEVER ENOUGH!!!! I can not speak for anyone else but for myself but I will not step back or give up one more inch!!!!! So now it will be said that I am stubborn, uncompromising, to rigid and unwilling to get along with others.

I WILL wear that badge proudly!!!!

I no longer "support" the "American" flag....... I do not fly it, I do not salute it, and I dang sure dont "pledge" anything to it.....

Let me tell you why, even after 25+ years with our military, that I refuse to give any "respect" to the US flag.....

It is because it is THE US FLAG...... and as such, it represents the US..... not as it USED TO BE, but how it is at this very moment..... it is NOT the FORMER US flag, it is NOT the flag of 50 years ago, it is the flag of this country, right now....

With this in mind, I can have no part in defending the flag or giving it any honor or whatever/however you want to put it... Because RIGHT NOW, I am NOT proud of this country, I do NOT support what this country's Govt (and therefore its flag) represents or is doing/where it is headed.....

The flag I support is the Gadsden flag, and it is the only one I have that will fly on my property....

Link Removed

Great, another person telling all what is total reality for ALL; " but that is not what today's Christianity is about". Please let us know WHAT you believe "Christianity" is all about???? This assumption of knowing exactly what Christianity is about has been fought over for centuries if not since the coming of Christ. Then again, some people don't even believe that. Their comforted in their knowing and understanding of GOD of the Bible.
Please go on with your bad self and explain your ultimate belief and teach the rest of us. You MUST BE right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back