Maybe someone cares about NJ?

MarkJ

Not much but it's a start:

Link Removed

Has anybody called about this?

Not much but it's a start:

Link Removed

Has anybody called about this?
A1384’s provisions are not very different than what is set in law presently but this bill would extend the term for which the permit to carry would remain valid, changing it from 2 to 5 years. Also, A1384 would nullify the current provision of the law requiring an applicant to demonstrate a “justifiable need” for a permit to the Superior Court.
Changing from 'may issue' to 'shall issue' is a huge difference and an important one for those who wish to exercise their rights while obeying government restrictions.

Thanks for the link; I hope this bill becomes law in NJ.

Wow! That is a big deal. I thought everyone had given up on NY and NJ. I'm probably going to sign up for ANJRPC. I hope some other folks do to. It's a shame if folks don't keep the pressure up now. There's a lot going on at the state level these days.

Hey Avidshooter, I guess we should add CA, NY, MA and DC to the list of places you don't care about, correct?

Hey Avidshooter, I guess we should add CA, NY, MA and DC to the list of places you don't care about, correct?

Actually I was joking but it didn't come across well when I reread my post. Sorry. Of course I care about all those places and the poor bastards that are stuck living there.

LOL! I'm really new on these forums and I had fromulated a pretty snappy comeback, but then I read a bunch of your other posts and realized who I was dealing with! Would have been pretty funny having a guy like me saying to you "You know we kind of care about DC....Heller and all that and those other states have representatives that are trying to stomp us nationwide....blah blah":fie:

What I'm looking for here is a life member of ANJRPC to become a life member of another state's org that I'm a life member of. If they do I'll become a life member of ANJRPC (kind of an exchange). That way both orgs get the money but the two of us look like four in the membership numbers.

I found someone to join WSRPA as soon as he verifies I'm actually joining NYSRPA (sending the check tonight). I'm going to do this unti I run out of funds for it. If we could get other folks to do the same, I think it would give us all more clout.

I could go for Texas. I was after NJ first though because they are hurting so bad there. How about this:
If you join one of my orgs listed below, I'll join TSRA, but please promise to try to get some other pair of folks to carry this thread further and join each other's orgs. We're talking all life memberships here. People should already be lifers in the orgs they are having their partner join. I realize that limits the participants, but it would have the biggest impact.

How about it?

The state orgs I'm a member of are

Washington State Rfile and Pistol Club
Illinois State Rfile Association
California Rifle and Pistol Association
Florida Sport Shooting Association

and now NY State Rifle and Pistol Association.

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited:
They allow guns in NJ? Since when? They are way to dangerous for NJ people to have. Only the mob guys have guns in Jersey... Yikes...

Small steps in the right direction... Keep the movement going...

Peace...

Nobody cares enough to...

become a life member of ANJRPC even though not a New Jersey resident. Nobody cares that much. Does anyone see the point in supporting the worst of places--places where they would hate to live? Is it okay for senators and representatives from those crappy states to make laws that will affect us all?

No wonder NJ is a hole.

I've checked multiple boards. Nobody responds that they are a life member of Link Removed.

We have raging battles going on in CA, NY, MA and other f'd up places, but nobody commits to NJ. that's why NJ will stay a hole. JMO

Wow, I wish I had caught this thread earlier. Here is an online petition to sign in support of the bill. You do not need to be a NJ resident to sign this petition. There are currently only 121 signers. Let's keep this thread moving and flood them with support.

BTW, this petition is different than the one that was floating around in Dec.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back