Marlin Model 336C

ricbak

What is a 1987 Marlin 336C in 35Rem worth? It has been shot little and in a case for years. It has a Swift model 654 3-9x32 mounted.
I have not had a chance to check this out and no idea how clean/dirty it is or the condition of the barrel.

Thoughts?

It's worth $10. Ship it to me and I'll cover that and the shipping :biggrin:

What is a 1987 Marlin 336C in 35Rem worth? It has been shot little and in a case for years. It has a Swift model 654 3-9x32 mounted.
I have not had a chance to check this out and no idea how clean/dirty it is or the condition of the barrel.

Thoughts?
In a zipped up case?
Ummmmm, I hope it ain't all rusted out. 35Rem in lever action is a good deer rifle
In fact I prefer the 35 rem in T/C contender to 30/30. It is much more accurate.
Good luck

In a zipped up case?
Ummmmm, I hope it ain't all rusted out. 35Rem in lever action is a good deer rifle
In fact I prefer the 35 rem in T/C contender to 30/30. It is much more accurate.
Good luck

Thanks, From What I hear now is that it may have been oiled once a year, (out right gun abuse!) and may not have had a patch down the barrel in ????????? Maybe get my hands on it later next week...

According to the Blue Book the old model 336C 1969-83 the high value is $450 to a low of $175 plus 10% for 35 rem. If it's a newer model, 336C/CS manufactured since 1984 it has a high value of $435 to a low of $150. MSR is $564. I have two myself. One old model and a new model. It's a great all-a-round caliber that has been overlooked for years! It has started to gain some popularity recently. Short case, heavy projectile and good energy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back