Marijuana users fight harder than gun owners.

Firefighterchen

OC for Tactical Advantage
Link Removed

Is it time gun owners and states used a new tactic to get back their second amendment? Just do it, it's our Right. Seems it paid off for marijuana users.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Exactly. It's my duty not only to ignore unjust laws, but to break them in some cases.

Link Removed

Is it time gun owners and states used a new tactic to get back their second amendment? Just do it, it's our Right. Seems it paid off for marijuana users.

Oh man, now ya did it....comparing gun owners to pot heads is a capitol offense 'round these parts. This might be what you can expect next, Doc:

doc-kick.gif

Link Removed

Blues

Oh man, now ya did it....comparing gun owners to pot heads is a capitol offense 'round these parts. This might be what you can expect next, Doc:

doc-kick.gif

Link Removed

Blues

Actually I'm saying potheads have MORE guts and seem to be more akin to pure American values in fighting for their freedom to smoke marijuana than gun owners are in fighting for their 2A rights.... :D

Marijuana would have been legalized a long time ago if they could have remembered where they put the petitions to legalize it. :crazy_pilot:

I'm an advocate of both, guns and marijuana. I believe as long as either or both are used responsibly there should be no issue.

Assuming this story is true, does this mean that we can expect Congress to defund the DEA? Except maybe for BATFE, I can't think of another executive branch agency that is as big a waste of taxpayer money as the DEA is.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 4

There is a HUGE difference between marijuana users and gun owners:
Most - yes, most - marijuana users are already criminals with a record, and have nothing to lose, so what's another bust or two?

Link Removed

True, but weapons crimes have harsher penalties than weed offenses. Harder to find people willing to put their neck on the line. Try to find people willing to stick their neck to get weed legalized in Indonesia were the penalty for possession of over an ounce is the death.

Legal marihuana, legal gay marriage, legal gay taxing together....

Why in the heel they want to change, control or amend
our 2nd amendment?

True, but weapons crimes have harsher penalties than weed offenses. Harder to find people willing to put their neck on the line. Try to find people willing to stick their neck to get weed legalized in Indonesia were the penalty for possession of over an ounce is the death.

Good point. I can see to most the fight isn't worth it...too bad.

This move by the Feds was in response to Washington and Colorado passing laws legalizing Marijuana, essentially letting people know they would turn a blind eye to simple possession as long as it conformed to the state laws passed. That doesn't mean they have to abide by this statement as it is not a law.
~
So as soon as we have a law passed that applies to weapons ownership and pure second amendment jurisdiction the Feds will do the same thing for us. I DON'T THINK SO.
~
Your analogy between weapons and marijuana is too simplistic and doesn't carry the same punishment reward paradigm, you say "Good point. I can see to most the fight isn't worth it...too bad."
~
It is easy to geode others to do what you want done, letting them take the punishment and you take the rewards. Sorry life doesn't work that way. You need to step and be that volunteer you are looking to embarrass. If you want the reward you do the work, you be that first volunteer. I have read all the comments about Adam Kokesh about his being arrested as nothing more than his attempts at getting attention, well isn't that what you wanted and yet he is condemned for these actions (no I am not promoting Adam Kokesh because of his communistic connections).
~
So let's make up our minds what we want and accept what needs to be done, anything outside the law will not end well for the individual or the group.

This move by the Feds was in response to Washington and Colorado passing laws legalizing Marijuana, essentially letting people know they would turn a blind eye to simple possession as long as it conformed to the state laws passed. That doesn't mean they have to abide by this statement as it is not a law.
~
So as soon as we have a law passed that applies to weapons ownership and pure second amendment jurisdiction the Feds will do the same thing for us. I DON'T THINK SO.
~
Your analogy between weapons and marijuana is too simplistic and doesn't carry the same punishment reward paradigm, you say "Good point. I can see to most the fight isn't worth it...too bad."
~
It is easy to geode others to do what you want done, letting them take the punishment and you take the rewards. Sorry life doesn't work that way. You need to step and be that volunteer you are looking to embarrass. If you want the reward you do the work, you be that first volunteer. I have read all the comments about Adam Kokesh about his being arrested as nothing more than his attempts at getting attention, well isn't that what you wanted and yet he is condemned for these actions (no I am not promoting Adam Kokesh because of his communistic connections).
~
So let's make up our minds what we want and accept what needs to be done, anything outside the law will not end well for the individual or the group.

You speak of me as if you know what I'm doing...well do you?

You speak of me as if you know what I'm doing...well do you?

I speak of you as an individual who is trying to entice, geode and embarrass others into performing criminal acts in the name of the second amendment cause. Because you personally don’t think that they are doing as much as potheads have done for their cause.
~
I find anyone’s attempts to criminalize law abiding citizens for our legitimate cause foolhardy and despicable.
~
If you have chosen to break the law, you can live with that choice and it is not your place to urge, entice or embarrass others into breaking the law. That alone is their choice to make when the time arises.
~
I feel personally that had you made a sacrifice for the 2nd Amendment cause you would have addressed this in some manner on this forum for all to know your conviction for the cause.
~
Often times people make statement in passing that are in hope of a better day and I too hope for a better day, but until situations dictate otherwise I will remain a law abiding citizen fighting within the constraints of the law for a better day.

I do believe that medically dosed with a script, why not. I do know a few that has used to mollify the pain/nausea of medical issues and agree it should be available to those in need. BUT...It's also a gate way drug and will enslave addiction as well as any drug that we'll rely on to sedate and or alleviate. A bit torn on this but if it helps those truly in need. Then please let's go forward.

I speak of you as an individual who is trying to entice, geode and embarrass others into performing criminal acts in the name of the second amendment cause. Because you personally don’t think that they are doing as much as potheads have done for their cause.
~
I find anyone’s attempts to criminalize law abiding citizens for our legitimate cause foolhardy and despicable.
~
If you have chosen to break the law, you can live with that choice and it is not your place to urge, entice or embarrass others into breaking the law. That alone is their choice to make when the time arises.
~
I feel personally that had you made a sacrifice for the 2nd Amendment cause you would have addressed this in some manner on this forum for all to know your conviction for the cause.
~
Often times people make statement in passing that are in hope of a better day and I too hope for a better day, but until situations dictate otherwise I will remain a law abiding citizen fighting within the constraints of the law for a better day.

I neither enticed, goeded, urged, embarrassed, or asked anyone to break any laws. I only asked, "is it time?"

I've been vocal about my success and failure in defending the 2A lawfully publicly. I'd be a fool if I ignored my 5th amendment in my private life. There's better ways to get around the wall than running straight into it in front of everyone.

I've never been one to play hero front stage, so if that's what it takes, you will be poorly entertained.

After BILLIONS of $$$ spent on prosecuting these folks, & the countless lives distroyed in the process, I think it is time for them to at least legalize it in the eyes of the Gov. Let them have their pot. As long as it dosen't affect me personally, they're good to go. But They should be held medically responsible, MJ, alcohol, tobacco all cause health problems. If you get lung cancer from smoking, you should be liable for the treatment. One big reason why health insurance costs so much. I read somewhere that over 90% of all deaths in this country, are self induced. Obesity, heart disease, liver damage, bad drivers, etc.
NORML has been an un-ending opponent to MJ laws. Guess the squeeky wheel does get some grease. If every gun owner in this country belonged to the NRA, they would have all the clout they need.
This is a simple issue. Gun control is not. Sometimes we tend to forget all of the little steps we've taken in the last few years.We really have come a long way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back