Looking for good IWB holster.

I B Packin

Gary H.
I'm relatively new to concealed carry and looking for a good IWB holster. I've read a lot of ads and forum threads, and am somewhat confused. Any information or recommendations would be appreciated. I will be carrying a Kel-Tec PF9. Does anyone know anything about High Noon Holsters?

Thanks.

I just got a supertuck a few weeks ago and absalutly love it. So far I think its the most comfortable holster out there for IWB. As far as keeping things concealed, I have only been busted by my blackberry, and never by my Glock 23.

Hope that helps.

I have two great IWB that I purchased for my Glock 27 and my H&K 40 USP Compact

Galco Walkabout Inside the Belt Holster available at Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters with pouch for adt'l clip

Ace Case Tuckable Holster, Short GLOCKs Fits GLOCK 26, 27, Springfield XD, 3" Millennium, Right
Hand (I bought mine over the web from Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, Manufacturer: Ace Case A207, Item: ZAA-832) $9.97 (deep pocket holster)

Galco and Ace IWB Holsters

Galco Walkabout Inside the Belt Pant Holster (for my Glock 27) w. atchd pocket for adtl clip (Product ID 4019)

Ace Tuckable Holster (deep pocket) (Manufacturer: Ace Case A207, Item: ZAA-832)

Both work for my .40 cal Glock 27 and my .40 cal H&K USP Compact

High Noon gets some good comments, but I love my Crossbreed Supertuck.

From all the good things i have heard plus the 2 week buy back guarantee i about to buy a Crossbreed supertuck as well. Its a good place to start since you can return it if you absolutely hate it; although i haven't heard anyone say they didn't like it yet.

I just got a supertuck a few weeks ago and absalutly love it. So far I think its the most comfortable holster out there for IWB. As far as keeping things concealed, I have only been busted by my blackberry, and never by my Glock 23.

Hope that helps.

Ihave had my super tuck for about 2 months,,and i feel almost naked without it..In my opion its the best out there :)

Another for Supertuck here. I have a High Noon and love it to but it doesnt compare to the Supertuck. This thing feels really good and is nice and flat. Cant tell you are even wearing it after awhile. Conceals better than anything I've had to date.

I have tried several and found two that I like above all the others I have tried. Milt Sparks summer comfort 2 is my favorite and second would be a Little Bear. Check them out before you invest your hard earned money.

Kimber011.jpg

Have a Supertuck for my XD40 Service and a Galco Stow-N-Go. Both are very comfortable. Have only been carrying for a short time in public, but have worn them around the house to try them out. Took 79 days to get my CCW on 5/4/10. They both conceal very well, and they give me some options on what clothing I am going to wear. I am a big guy, 5' 11", 285 lbs and some holsters just do not work at all for me. I went to my friendly local dealer and tried on several different types of holsters before I purchased any. You really can't lose on the Supertuck because you have two weeks to try it out and return it, no questions, no hassel. :happy:

Another 1 for Crossbread

I haven't tried High Noon, so I can't speak for them, but I have carried the Crossbread Supertuck for 9 Months. I honestly could forget I have it on. I carry every day. 90% of the time my shirt is tucked in. I'm usually in business or business casual attire. Comfort and concealment can't be beat.

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for the input. Looks like Supertuck is the handsdown winner. I had been looking it online and liked what I read. Also been looking at a DeSantis nylon model that has an attacked pocket for a spare magazine. There's so much to choose from its not an easy decision.

Thanks again to everyone!

I have the RM Low Rider IWB for my Glock 19 and my PPK/S and a similar design, the JS IWB Holster, for my Kahr CW9. They are both absolutely great kydex holsters; they're surprisingly comfortable and they do a more than adequate job of holding and concealing the weapon. I carry these much more often than I do my Kramer or Rosen Leather holsters for the same pistols. I have a High Noon Bare Asset I use to carry my J Frame and it's fine for a small, light gun. Please check out the guys at RM Holsters and JS Holsters; I am more than happy with their products.

Thanks to everyone for the input. Looks like Supertuck is the handsdown winner. I had been looking it online and liked what I read. Also been looking at a DeSantis nylon model that has an attacked pocket for a spare magazine. There's so much to choose from its not an easy decision.

Thanks again to everyone!

If you want to save a few bucks, check out the Kholster. They are comparable to the Supertuck and about half the price. I recently bought one during their "April Fools" sale for my Glock 37. Cost was $39 and shipping was free:biggrin:

Link Removed

Take a look at the Kholster. www. kholster.com
I have had mine for about 9 months now and I wear it everyday all day and don't even know I have it on. Very
similar to the Crossbreed Supertuckl but not as pretty and not as expensive.
JM$.02

Semper Fi

Take a look at the Kholster. www. kholster.com
I have had mine for about 9 months now and I wear it everyday all day and don't even know I have it on. Very
similar to the Crossbreed Supertuckl but not as pretty and not as expensive.
JM$.02

Semper Fi

I'm wearing mine now. Never thought I would be able to conceal a "service sized" handgun comfortably. Having read all of the rave reviews from the many SuperTuck and Kholster owners, I broke down and bought one. The Kholster that is... So far so good!!

Les, Nice loooking pieces. What are the make and models. I carry a sig P 232 and I want to purchace a nice small compact in a 45 cal. Bill

Les, Nice loooking pieces. What are the make and models. I carry a sig P 232 and I want to purchace a nice small compact in a 45 cal. Bill

They are 3" Kimber Ultra CDP II's one is a 45acp and the other is a 9mm, the 5" is a Kimber Eclipse Custom II 45acp. Two of the holsters are Milt Sparks Summer Comfort II's and the other one is a Little Bear, all are IWB.:cool:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back