Looking for compact single stack 40 caliber pistol.

I am pretty sure you are aware of VODA Consulting and Lucien Black as well then? The theory:

My former partner linked me to his video where he was "training" the couple in their apartment...I don't think I made it through half the video before I shot coffee out of my nose.

There is SO much garbage on the interwebz, what is so sad is that people will actually buy this garbage. "Don't hate dem what innovate".

My former partner linked me to his video where he was "training" the couple in their apartment...I don't think I made it through half the video before I shot coffee out of my nose.

There is SO much garbage on the interwebz, what is so sad is that people will actually buy this garbage. "Don't hate dem what innovate".

Did you see the live fire video where he went up at 45 and shot into the ceiling?

The Walther CCP is the best gun I've ever held in my hand. I'm just not a big fan of them. The Sig Sauger P226 .40 is a great gum along with the S&W M&P

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Link Removed

The Walther CCP is the best gun I've ever held in my hand. I'm just not a big fan of them. The Sig Sauger P226 .40 is a great gum along with the S&W M&P

I know they aren't single stack but they are great guns

I agree I have a p226 I use as my every day carry I love it, very easy to conceal!

Sent from my 5041C using Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back