List Of Washington Gun Ranges

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
This thread will be used to list all gun ranges in Washington. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a gun range in Washington and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Sharp Shooting Indoor Range and Gun Shop
N. 1200 Freya
Spokane, WA 99202
Phone: 509-535-4444
Fax: 509-534-1938

Hours:
Mon. - Fri. 10am - 9pm
Sat. 9am - 7pm
Sun. 11am - 5pm

Range Features

All Handgun Calibers
22 Shooting Positions
Viewing from Lobby

Rates
$17 All Day Non Member Rate Membership
Starting at $20 per month unlimited shooting (one year contract)
$10 additional to add a spouse $8 for Kids under 18
$8.50 (effective Feb 25) gun rental over 78 guns to choose from

Last edited:
The Marksman
11003 Canyon Road E.
Puyallup, WA 98373

Phone: (253) 535-4363 Ext. 9 for Store/Price Quotes
Phone: (253) 535-4363 Ext. 9 Training Registration / Information
Phone: (253) 531-1110 Law Enforcement Sales/Training
Phone: (253) 951-8000 Corporate Offices
Fax: (253) 535- 5085
E-Mail: [email protected]
Link Removed

Hours: Monday – Sunday 11:00 am to 8:00 pm (PST)

They have many calibers of handguns (revolvers and semi-automatics) to choose from. It is an indoor range and is very well ventilated with many shooting positions. The fees are:

One time range safety orientation class: $10.
All day range fee: $10.50 for civilians and $8 for military including dependents, seniors (55 and over), and LEO's.
Children under 14 are free but are not permitted to have their own lane and a parent must be with them at all times.
Weapon rental: $10 gets you any of their handguns. You can only take one out at a time but you can keep swapping for no additional charge. My first day there was with the wife and they only charged the $10 but allowed each of us to take a weapon out. You must purchase their ammo for use with their weapons but in all honesty I purchase my 9mm ammo there as the price is very palatable. Actually they are better priced for some ammo then most of the surrounding sports stores. I'm not sure how they manage to charge less but I don't complain.

I like them and go to practice with my carry weapon. If you go dress warm as those fans really cool the air while circulating it. As a last thought you don't need to bring anything with you. They provide the ear and eye protection without extra charge. Silhouettes are very cheap and they have many types to choose from. The area is very secure and I don't ever feel concern about taking my family there or leaving my car parked there.

Vancouver Rifle and Pistol Club

Club Address-- NO MAIL
Vancouver Rifle and Pistol Club
12211 NE 76th Street
Vancouver, WA 98662
(360)253-9651

The Vancouver Rifle and Pistol Club is a private shooting facility located in northeast Vancouver, Washington. We have a 50 foot indoor range equipped with 12 shooting lanes and 700 square feet of meeting room and lounge area

BULL'S EYE
Link Removed

Open Carry Permitted (weapons can be holstered or cased)

414 Puyallup Ave.
Suite B (Upstairs)
Tacoma, WA
(253) 627-2855

RANGE HAS 12 LANES AND HAS OVER 120 DIFFERENT FIREARMS FOR RENT.

Instructors are available by appointment offering
a variety of instructions from beginner to expert
for handguns and shotguns.

Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club
Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club, University Place Washington, an NRA affiliate

Membership is open to U.S. citizens who are at least 18 years of age.

Fees for NEW members will be $150 plus a one-time $35 initiation fee, for a total of $185 for the first year of membership.

Fees for EXISTING members that renew in calendar year 2010 will be charged the $140 rate with no initiation fee..

However, beginning Jan 1, 2011, the renewal rate for all members will be $150, but the maximum allowable credit hours will increase from 8 to 10 hours. This means the minimum amount that all members will pay will now be $50 per year. Therefore, "working" members could actually end up paying $10 less per year than before. . We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, and MasterCard as forms of payment; sorry, no American Express.

All prospective new members are required to take a free 20-minute Range Familiarization Tour before being allowed to join. This tour is given every Saturday morning at 9:30 AM sharp. At the completion of the tour, individuals may join by providing some basic contact information, photo ID, payment, and by signing a statement that he/she is familiar with the basic rules of firearms safety and will hold TRRC harmless.

The Tacoma Rifle & Revolver Club is Washington's oldest shooting facility. Public competitions were held on our grounds long before the Washington Territory was admitted to the Union in 1889. We are proud of our long tradition of providing a safe place for the shooting sports, a home for both world-class competitors, as well as the casual "plinker."

We are situated on a 50-acre parcel of land in what has been described as a park-like setting. The shooting facilities include ranges for smallbore, centerfire, pistol, airgun, and archery; there are no shotgun facilities. All firing points are covered for year-round comfort and there is a full-time resident manager onsite. A Range Safety Officer (RSO) program was recently put into operation.

We are a community club--we welcome and encourage new membership. Responsible, safety-oriented gun owners and their families are welcome to attend a new membership information tour and safety orientation held every Saturday at 9:30 AM.

Tacoma Sportsman Club
Link Removed

16409 Canyon Rd. East
Puyallup, WA 98375
(253) 537-6151

Tacoma Sportsmen's Club is open to the public; however, Membership does have its benefits!

Waitsburg Gun Club, Waitsburg Washington

Waitsburg Gun Club Main - information on membership, range, and events

Hours of Operation for Members (and authorized guests)

After 8:00am until 8:00pm or dark (safe shooting hours) -- 7 days a week

Hours will be posted for special events

Before visiting the range, call the range information line for updated hours and information

(509) 520-0733

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Waitsburg Gun Club is located 1 mile east of Waitsburg on Highway 12 in Waitsburg, Washington
Turn right on Bramleit Road

Wade's Eastside Gun & Indoor Range

Wades Eastside Gun Shop

13570 Bel-Red Rd
Bellevue, WA 98005
425-649-5995 Phone
425-644-8313 Fax

Store Hours: 10:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Saturday, closed on Sunday.

Range Hours: 10:00am to 10:00pm daily 7 days a week.

Gunsmith: 10:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday

Wade's is the Eastside's premiere gun shop and indoor shooting range. Wade's Eastside Gun Shop carries a full line of firearms and accessories. With over 20,000 square feet of retail space, we probably have what you are looking for, and if we don't, we'll order it for you. We are also a Class III dealer with a large selection of Silencers and AOW's (any other weapon), and are knowledgeable in assisting you in filing the necessary paperwork to purchase these items.

Kenmore Shooting Range

Link Removed

1031 228th SW, Bothell, WA 98021
425-481-8686

The Wildlife Committee of Washington, Inc. is a non-profit sportsman's club headquartered in the Seattle area. It is one of the oldest and largest organizations of its kind in the country. Membership is open to anyone of good character who wishes to associate themselves with the policies, projects, and goals of the club.

The Wildlife Committee of Washington owns and operates the premier outdoor shooting range in the Pacific Northwest, the Kenmore Shooting Range. Our 80 acre range is located mid-way between Seattle, Bellevue, and Everett with facilities for shooting archery, rifle, pistol, airgun, and shotgun, and we are open to the public daily. We are a teaching club with youth programs, firearm safety classes, hunter education classes, and training for the competitive shooter.

Here is a map of all ranges in the State of WA (and some ID and OR as well). There are also some known honey holes.
Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back