Let's support this site

JJFlash

Hey, ya'll

I've been posting on this site for about 1.5 years now and finally got off my duff to pay in a little support. I'm happy to do it and should've done it a long time ago. In addition to learning something every once in awhile, I've made some great friends here, many of whom I've communicated with off this site. It's also fun to "match wits" with some smart people; it's even fun to bait the trolls now and then.

Anywhoo, let's everyone who has been lurking around here forever, pony up a little support for Luke and Amdude and the site. They do a helluva job for pretty minimal reward, seems to me. There are several levels of support, so everyone should be able to chip in something.

FWIW.

JJF

Hey, ya'll

I've been posting on this site for about 1.5 years now and finally got off my duff to pay in a little support. I'm happy to do it and should've done it a long time ago. In addition to learning something every once in awhile, I've made some great friends here, many of whom I've communicated with off this site. It's also fun to "match wits" with some smart people; it's even fun to bait the trolls now and then.

Anywhoo, let's everyone who has been lurking around here forever, pony up a little support for Luke and Amdude and the site. They do a helliva job for pretty minimal reward, seems to me. There are several levels of support, so everyone should be able to chip in something.

FWIW.

JJF

Agreed,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back