Let's start a new post called, "Girls with Guns".

opsspec1991

Let's keep it safe without any vulgar pictures, this should be good, might even be good for a calendar also.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Ugliest dam woman I've ever seen!

1384211379_zpsd3b8adb5.jpg

No vulgar pictures... Posts pictures of women in their underwear...smh

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Those photos are hardly vulgar, but they are lowbrow and superficial. What do you expect from this OP?
A little sensitive? C'mon, lose the PC. It doesn't fly well in the pro-gun community. We tend to call a spade a spade without a care for who is offended. Seems it's OK for network TV to allow the same types of ads to sell products other than guns. In the early 80's while in college my wife did photos for a Hawaiian Tropic calendar. She was one of about 20 girls in a group photo on the calendar. They were all members of three college swim teams. Photo taken in W. Palm Beach where she's from. Of course they weren't as suggestive as today's calendars but, suddenly it's sexist and not PC?

A little sensitive? C'mon, lose the PC. It doesn't fly well in the pro-gun community. We tend to call a spade a spade without a care for who is offended. Seems it's OK for network TV to allow the same types of ads to sell products other than guns. In the early 80's while in college my wife did photos for a Hawaiian Tropic calendar. She was one of about 20 girls in a group photo on the calendar. Photo taken in W. Palm Beach where she's from. Of course they weren't as suggestive as today's calendars but, suddenly it's sexist and not PC?

I agree and happy to admit that I admire the female form but thats the way God made me! :biggrin:

These threads always end up with a bunch of scantly clothed young women and sometimes they even have a gun. I think the women on this forum would be insulted. This is just a bunch of horny old farts, being horny old farts.
Lets hear if from the women out there.

These threads always end up with a bunch of scantly clothed young women and sometimes they even have a gun. I think the women on this forum would be insulted. This is just a bunch of horny old farts, being horny old farts.
Lets hear if from the women out there.

I think the women of this forum are more mature, reasonable, and intelligent than to be so easily offended by people posting pictures of attractive peoples.

Work on that grip and stance with her just a bit.

Yea, Model 22 Gen 3, first day at the range with this one. I take folks to the range with a new carry piece, 150 rounds in three stages. (She is well aware of range rules and safety). First, 50 rounds to shoot on her own, second for groups/control and review of the photos and third for form and accuracy. Works pretty good for us and other I have taught these past 30 years or so. We took out a S&W 1955 N frame, a J frame and a few others. Two full coffee cans of brass. The grips we tried on the Smiths took a little time to work with. The K frame Lady Smith of my wife's worked best for her in original vs. the Hogue. A good time was had by all.

Yea, Model 22 Gen 3, first day at the range with this one. I take folks to the range with a new carry piece, 150 rounds in three stages. (She is well aware of range rules and safety). First, 50 rounds to shoot on her own, second for groups/control and review of the photos and third for form and accuracy. Works pretty good for us and other I have taught these past 30 years or so. We took out a S&W 1955 N frame, a J frame and a few others. Two full coffee cans of brass. The grips we tried on the Smiths took a little time to work with. The K frame Lady Smith of my wife's worked best for her in original vs. the Hogue. A good time was had by all.
It's great to see young people embrace shooting. I find young ladies often to be the easiest to train. They tend to do exactly what they're instructed. No macho ego to deal with either.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back