LEO seriously abuses CCW holder

I think jjflash #s are closer to the truth and if your not reporting the abuse your as bad as the abuser ofcourse youll be ostrisised by your dept but nobody said it was easy to do the right thing

Pinnacle Safety:214937 said:
I think jjflash #s are closer to the truth and if your not reporting the abuse your as bad as the abuser ofcourse youll be ostrisised by your dept but nobody said it was easy to do the right thing

You mean boomboy #'s?

The officers involved were more than just being bully's on that night. Plus not even asking if they could search the car wasn't very smart.

Lets see Verbal assault, threatened physical assault, threatened murder, use of 4 letter adjectives, attempting to provoke the guy, calling him a lier, If they do not contact the state AG and file charges they have a ticking time bomb on their hands and it is just a matter of time before this unfit for duty jerk murderers someone just for giggles....

I don't know about that 1 in 1000 stuff a canton cop killed his pregnant girlfriend in 2008 and stark co had that strip searching stuff where they unlawful strip women for little or no reason by male and female cops and video it. so that area of ohio has I think maybe 1 good cop and 999. bad cops cause where is the condeming this conduct by the mayor and the town people. man you go to canton and your taking your life and putting it these cops hands, heil canton is good! JOB der furher would be proud!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back