Largest size pistol to easily hide IWB

I'm 6'6" 275lbs and carry a 5" Ruger SR1911 with no problem. Finding the right holster for you is the key.

6 ft and 230, I carry a G30SF in a Crossbreed IWB in cool weather, and either a LC9 (IWB) or a snubby in a Mika pocket holster.
I have to admit the snubby is the most comfortable, and the Glock needs suspenders...

I am 5'4", 190 lbs and carry any thing between a LCP up to a 1911. All depends on the holster and cover garments.

Im 6' and 165. I carry a G27 (Subcompact .40) 9+1 With an extra 15 round mag. It is a little thick as it is a double stack but 10 rounds of .40 in such a small frame Ill take it! It can be a little uncomfortable if not worn correctly though (learned the hard way). If 25 rounds isnt enough hopefully im close enough to my vehicle to grab my 12 ga. or car g17.

Kimber 1911 ultra carry CDP 45 ACP summer and winter...

i-HV4K5d4-L.jpg

left pocket carry

summer: Left pocket carry

i-nK7GwfP-L.jpg

winter jeans left pocket carry

i-5rj3CvS-XL.jpg

i-GJJkQn5-XL.jpg

i-KHgrNqR-XL.jpg

Largest pistol and easily hidden seem like an oxymoron, so I do it IWB with a Hidden Hybrid Holster and an XDm 9mm 4.5 with Viridian X5L, and oversized pullover shirt. The holster is between 8:30 and 9:00 (I'm a lefty), which puts the butt of the grip below my armpit and the muzzle/Viridian Kydex poking slightly outward close to the bottom of my left jeans pocket.

The grip butt is not an issue, but I have to be careful that my shirt doesn't ride too much higher than the bottom of my pocket, a strange place for a bulge.

Suppose I could always say I had a torque-wrench in my back pocket if anyone asked, and I'm looking for sockets to fit it...

Driving is not an issue as I pull up my pants slightly when entering my car.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back