Lafayette Movie Theater Shooting

Name anything run by the government that isn't broken/corrupt or both.

IRS?
TSA?
VA?
BATF?
FCC and their very successful "do not call list"?
Medicare?
SSI?
SSA?
EPA?

Howdy,

The movie shooter was an active poster on Fox Nation ( Faux Noise's kooky loon gathering spot on the 'Net ) and continually posted anti-black, anti-Jew, anti-gay hate, plus routinely posted that he wished the WH occupant was dead and that someone should do something about it.

He also spouted all the loony ultra right-wing tea begger BS and constantly raise questions about Obama's birth certificate and how he was born on the dirt floor of a mud hut in Kenya.

He was a real nutjob. Looks like all the hate finally got the best of him and he snapped.

Paul

P.S. I wonder how people are going to twist all the facts about him so they can "claim" he was a liberal?

Faux Noise tried to do that with the chruch shooter by "stating as a fact" ( yeah, right, Faux Noise ACTUALLY stating a fact! ) that the shooter was a liberal and the shooting was an attack on Christians. Of course we now know that isn't true, the shooter was a hate filled right-wing nutjob that hated blacks.

Howdy,

The movie shooter was an active poster on Fox Nation ( Faux Noise's kooky loon gathering spot on the 'Net ) and continually posted anti-black, anti-Jew, anti-gay hate, plus routinely posted that he wished the WH occupant was dead and that someone should do something about it.

He also spouted all the loony ultra right-wing tea begger BS and constantly raise questions about Obama's birth certificate and how he was born on the dirt floor of a mud hut in Kenya.

He was a real nutjob. Looks like all the hate finally got the best of him and he snapped.

Paul

Which this post suggests might happen with you any second now.
pajenry_by_laoperz.gif

TTAG got the wording precisely correct - The purchase was not legal because the purchaser lied on the 4473 about having been previously involuntarily committed. However, the sale was legal as the pawn shop FFL ran the NICS check as required, and NICS didn't manage to catch the lie on the 4473.

The whole NICS system is broken. In fact, it started out broke, as it has never verifiably worked to prevent or deter a single crime, and of the many thousands of lies, omissions and otherwise illegal attempts to purchase guns through law-abiding FFLs and/or rejections from being caught by NICS checks, only a fraction of a percentage point have ever been prosecuted. No one has anything to fear from NICS, least of all criminals. Actually, law-abiding citizens have much more to fear from NICS than criminals, because they can be denied on a mistake, and though they'll never be prosecuted for whatever issue they were mistakenly denied on, it is a time-consuming and (sometimes) costly process to get one's name removed from the list. Criminals know going in that they may be denied, so chances are they would never spend the time or money to get their names removed. Obviously, with the lack of prosecution for the felony of lying on the 4473, and the burden borne by LACs to get their names removed when mistakes happen, the law was never intended to work. It's nothing but a worthless hoop that LACs have to jump through with zero net gain to the safety of society at large. 'Murica. Ain't it grand?

Blues
I believe the same thing occurred in the Virginia Tech shooting. Cho lied on the 4473 form. He had been referred by the court for psychiatric care but such court actions never made it to the NICS system. If it had he might have been denied the sale. But that wouldn't stop him from driving a big 4X4 through the campus running down scores of students. We can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing a law.

I noticed that you didn't refute any of Sten's points, but choose instead to attack him personally. How typical of you.

Nonsense. His post reeked of hatred for "tea baggers" etc., just like the movie shooter's posts on FOX's website that he was alluding to. Nothing personal, just an observation of someone who has said publicly that he's under the care of a psychiatrist, also just like the movie shooter had been within the last few years.

I don't respond to "points" that are devoid of substance. That was a screed aimed at insulting the overwhelming majority of the membership here who identify mostly as conservative/Tea Party/Patriot/anything-but-liberal-progressive Democrat.

How typical of you to call a pot black, Mr. Kettle.

Blues

Howdy,

Paul

Which also describes a lot of posters on this forum.

I'll bet if Hillary wins or some moderate Republican wins, we'll see a lot more wing nuts snap and start using up their ammo supplies.

Of course, it could be the half-aliens the government is using that is causing all the trouble:

LOS ANGELES (AP) - The body of a mystery man was decomposing in his car in the ritzy Pacific Palisades neighborhood in Southern California for nearly two weeks before he was found by authorities, an attorney said.

Inside his home, detectives discovered more than 1,200 guns, scopes, 6.5 tons of ammunition, bows and arrows, knives, machetes and $230,000 in cash after he was found on Friday.

They also located eight of the 14 vehicles stashed around Los Angeles registered to the man, including an SUV designed to drive underwater.
[h=1]1,200 guns, 6 ½ tons of ammo at home of mystery man found dead[/h]

Howdy Blues,

Nonsense. His post reeked of hatred for "tea baggers" etc., just like the movie shooter's posts on FOX's website that he was alluding to. Nothing personal, just an observation of someone who has said publicly that he's under the care of a psychiatrist, also just like the movie shooter had been within the last few years.

I don't respond to "points" that are devoid of substance. That was a screed aimed at insulting the overwhelming majority of the membership here who identify mostly as conservative/Tea Party/Patriot/anything-but-liberal-progressive Democrat.

How typical of you to call a pot black, Mr. Kettle.

Blues

As always you have used your "I live with my Mom and have a "Command Post" in the basement" POV to twist things around.

I've never said I was, in your words "under the care of a psychiatrist", but I have jokingly mentioned seeing or talking to a shrink at the VA.

This was done for the "entertainment value" after someone started a thread that was meant as a personal attack directed towards me.

I do not, nor have I ever taken any type of psycho-tropic drug, mood stabilizers, or any other type of drug for a mental health issue, condition or disorder.

All post or remarks stating otherwise is for the entertainment of the basement dwellers.

As far as hate goes, I'm one of the few members on here that does NOT preach hate.

I wonder if the LA movie shooter was a member of this forum?

Paul

P.S. Where have I ever posted anything hateful toward, minorities, gays, blacks, Jews, etc. or have said anything hate wise directed toward the POTUS?

Just curious.

Paul
P.S. I wonder how people are going to twist all the facts about him so they can "claim" he was a liberal?
Faux Noise tried to do that with the chruch shooter by "stating as a fact" ( yeah, right, Faux Noise ACTUALLY stating a fact! ) that the shooter was a liberal and the shooting was an attack on Christians. Of course we now know that isn't true, the shooter was a hate filled right-wing nutjob that hated blacks.
Link Removed
Oh, God! Thanks for the laugh! Pretending to claim twisting of facts after that incredibly slanted rant was comedic GENIUS!!! Don't stop what you do, man. You're a RIOT!
I noticed that you didn't refute any of Sten's points....
He didn't make any. He made a comment about the shooter, which wasn't actually true. But that really didn't matter because he was only using it as an intro for a heavily leftist diatribe that was off topic and irrelevant to the discussion at hand. There were no points to refute, except maybe for the Fox Nation lie, but that was irrelevant anyway. The post was really funny though, and that was its' true value. It usually is funny when leftists realize they have nothing of substance to rely on and start blathering like that.
How typical of you.
How typical of him. And I have to note that this seems atypical of you. I know you don't like Blues, but I'm not used to seeing you use a post that is off topic and completely devoid of relevant content simply because it offers you a convenient avenue of attack. You're better than that.
Which also describes a lot of posters on this forum.
I'll bet if Hillary wins or some moderate Republican wins, we'll see a lot more wing nuts snap and start using up their ammo supplies.
Of course, it could be the half-aliens the government is using that is causing all the trouble:
[h=1]1,200 guns, 6 ½ tons of ammo at home of mystery man found dead[/h]
It's also funny when leftists decry and deride conspiracy theorists, and then engage in that very same activity by inferring connections when there are none.
As always you have used your "I live with my Mom and have a "Command Post" in the basement" POV to twist things around....
All post or remarks stating otherwise is for the entertainment of the basement dwellers....
I wonder if the LA movie shooter was a member of this forum?
And childish insults. Obviously I forgot to include childish, possibly projective, insults.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back