Just a warning

84B20

I placed an order for a shooting stool with thegunsource.com and found out the item was on backorder and wouldn’t be in for a couple of weeks. That was fine but I had a change of plans and needed it sooner so I did some more research on the web and found it in stock at another website. I called thegunsource.com’s CS department a couple of days after I had placed the order to cancel and even though the stool was still wouldn’t be received by them they said there would be 25% cancelation fee. I was really outraged. I could understand a fee if they had special ordered it but to charge for an regularly stocked item was beyond the pale.

I had to cancel an order from another company for the same reason and asked what their policy was and the CS agent was shocked when I told her about the other company charging the fee. She said they had no such policy, neither did the company that had the stool in stock. Needless to say, I won’t be doing any more business with thegunsource.com.

Mr 84B20, Did you inform the nice CS person that you are a member of this forum or have an Facebook account and would relay your experiences to all of your friends?

Mr 84B20, Did you inform the nice CS person that you are a member of this forum or have an Facebook account and would relay your experiences to all of your friends?

You bet I did! Not only here but on all the other firearms websites I frequent, at least those that have general discussion forums. I got a lot of good response as well.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back