JOKE: Life over 60

The world is just getting too complex for me. They even mess me up every time I go to the grocery store. You would think they could settle on something themselves but this sudden "Paper or Plastic?" every time I check out just knocks me for a loop. I bought some of those cloth reusable bags to avoid looking confused, but I never remember to take them in with me.

Now I toss it back to them. When they ask me, "Paper or Plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." Then it's their turn to stare at me with a blank look.

I thought the eco-whacko in-thing to do was to use cloth bags which are never laundered (because that would pollute and waste water and power) to carry home your raw meat and veggies together, insuring cross contamination with disease microbes.

I thought the eco-whacko in-thing to do was to use cloth bags which are never laundered (because that would pollute and waste water and power) to carry home your raw meat and veggies together, insuring cross contamination with disease microbes.

You sure know how to kill a joke don't you?

Just call me
3238238380_4a2ab281a6.jpg

The Comedian.

Mom, I once heard a guy ask the cashier "Paper or plastic?" right after she told him his total. I like your answer, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back