Jericho Owners Group?

brickler

Would it be worth it to create a Jericho/Baby Eagle owners group? How many people own a Jericho, want one, or are planning to get one? Think we should for a group?

Hear IWI came out with a Jericho B? Looks more like a standard CZ clone...

http://www.israel-weapon.com/?catid={0856B5F3-C477-47C0-B0C1-FD8F5D5EA5F1**

Its my EDC and has been flawless since day 1... don't know how many people carry these but believe more should.... Id join the group ;-)

I created a group, Jericho/Baby Eagle Owners group. It is in the groups section. It may just be you and me. :)

They are fantastic weapons.

Ok, I discovered I needed to send invites to the group. I just did that, so there should be something in your accounts. I think you can also just go to the groups section and join the group that way as well. I am not sure if I have to approve invites or not, so bare with me. Hopefully there is a setting where I can just open it up.

There is a desert eagle support group and the Jericho guys are more than welcome seeing as how it is basically the same gun as the all steel baby eagle

I prefer the name Jericho as well. It is the actual name of the pistol. It is only imported under Baby Eagle for marketing purposes in the US.

@festus, thanks festus, I created a group because I didn't even see one for the Desert Eagle group. I may have missed it. I'll put in my join request there. I'll leave up the Jericho group just in case.

I had a Jericho 941 back in the early/mid 90's. I still feel to this day that the pistol fit my hand better than any pistol I have owned since. Fit, finish, & quality were second to none. I am always on the lookout for another.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back