It's now unlawful to insult people

Judge Richard F. Cebull has depicted himself as a boorish racist cad whose lack of good judgment and lack of personal integrity should disqualify him from the bench.

Yet SCJ Kagan remains on the bench while she was involved in the birth of Obamacare. Judge Cebull's minor mishap pales in comparison

Would not be polite to say what I think about the ghetto scum. He and his parents rode the system all the way to the white house. Now I, you, our children, our grand children, and theirs will be paying for his mishandling, political swindling, give aways, and out right theivery. To call him anything--he is a class less "non-Rotarian" (as Newt describes scum) and so is his America hating wife. Now we will have to pay them both for the rest of their lives plus SS protectors. Guess I have shown enough contempt for the traitorous muzzie loving kenyan.

Believe me you are not alone. This pos potus deserves nothing less than a good ole fashion hangin for treason

Nah...there's no racist here. Just a bunch of god fearing good ol' boys who think a black child born of a white woman must have had an animal for a father.

No God, the term Racist doesn't mean squat.
Just more sewage spewing from the pores.

Tell them:

Link Removed

birmingham4.gif

Am not a racist--wish Senator West would run for Pres. At least he has a set. Color does not make or break a man--it is what is inside that counts. What we have is a clueless puppet siphoning off the wealth of each of us--and our offspring for many decades.

It wasn't unlawful, it was against his company policy. He can be disciplined. Free will baby. If he doesn't like company policy he's free to move on.

I once instituted a no-smoking policy. So now people congregated near the door to smoke so I bought an enclosed gazebo for smokers and put it about 100 feet from the building. I also added a policy that if you stink of smoke you can go home.

Harsh? Who cares. They can find another job before I'll let them stink-up the place.

I once instituted a no-smoking policy. So now people congregated near the door to smoke so I bought an enclosed gazebo for smokers and put it about 100 feet from the building. I also added a policy that if you stink of smoke you can go home.

Harsh? Who cares. They can find another job before I'll let them stink-up the place.
Sad to say, but now you sound just like any other bigot and dictator.

Chink - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's almost always been an insult, just as nigger or kike is. Using it to describe an American of Chinese descent is hardly a good move by a professional reporter.

It is only since the rise of political correctness that the phrase "Chinks in the armor" has somehow become a disparagement to anyone. Admittedly to use such a phrase when referring to a Chinese was a rookie slip in judgement.

But I stand by my earlier comment that the phrase 'chink in the armor' has been a description of a weakness for centuries and only since political correctness has overrun our society would anyone consider it to be a racial slur directed to anyone Chinese.

I believe an insult is only an insult if the offended party believes it to be an insult purposefully directed at that individual. If I say something directed to 'Dave' and Dave doesn't think anything of it but you somehow find it to be an insult directed to Dave, then you are the mistaken one and are making an insult out of something that Dave does not not recognize as the insult you think it to be.

Last edited:
Sad to say, but now you sound just like any other bigot and dictator.
Ringo... have to remember... my company, my building, my policy, my money at stake. Private corporations ARE dictatorships. They aren't a democracy. I got a better group health rate by eliminating smoking. Plus, those people made very good salaries and no one complained. My county had implemented some pretty restrictive laws on smoking near the entrances to buildings. The Gazebo was expensive but it gave them a place to smoke away from the building. I only asked that they "air-out" before coming back inside.

But when it came to whether or not to allow employees to carry their gun I did put it to a vote. Some employees are scared of guns for whatever reasons. And I'm not losing good employees just to allow others to carry. The employees voted and it was settled. They had to leave the gun in the car. My business wasn't open to the public, it was a closed/locked office with card-key access. I never asked anyone if they still carried as I didn't personally care. Perhaps they continued for all I know.

Tell them:

Link Removed

birmingham4.gif

NO GOGGA....I expected this sort of sewage from likes of you, you people are So Predictable.

So... When a White person disagrees whith a Black Person it is now called "Racist".....What is it call when a Black person disagrees ith a White person???? Simply amassing.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back