Is our world in chaos?

Agenda?

Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Like most Christians I associate with, my agenda is to see people delivered from sins and adopted into God's family where there is "fullness of joy; and ...pleasures forevermore.

I can't make anyone go there. All I can do is try to deliver the message and hope for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2/18/16

~ Yesterday's Prophecies - Today's Headlines ~

"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, pestilences and there will be famines and troubles. These are the beginnings of sorrows"

Sparks fly as PA officials blame visiting UK MPs for entire Palestine conflict
Catholic Church in Israel blames Jewish state for current Palestinian violence
Trump: Israeli-Palestinian peace deal may be impossible
Ted Cruz campaign defends pastor who said God will send hunters for Jews
Head of Conference of Presidents: Anti-Semitism in the US on the rise
IDF chief's call for restraint from soldiers causes stir
IDF chief: No need to pump bullets into Palestinian girl with scissors
Israel prepares cyber battle against Pro-Palestinian boycott
Hezbollah Threatens It Can Hit Israel With a Low-Tech Weapon That Will Pack the Punch of a Nuclear Bomb
Report: Israel strikes Syrian army outposts south of Damascus, monitor says
Missing radioactive material in Iraq prompts nationwide search, ISIS fears
Fears radioactive material stolen for use in ISIS dirty bomb
Air strikes destroy hundreds of millions of ISIS' dollars
ISIS beheads 15-year-old Iraqi boy for listening to pop music
Egypt's Sisi says won't hesitate to send troops to Gulf if asked
Car bomb attack on military in Turkish capital kills 28
Turkey Faces More Turmoil as Erdogan Seeks to Enhance Powers
Kurds' advance in Syria divides U.S. and Turkey as Russia bombs
A Direct Turkey-Russia Clash Is Growing Risk on Syria Border
Typhoon fighters scrambled to intercept Russian bombers heading to UK airspace
Report: Russia will send first S-300 missile system to Iran on Thursday
Popular Russian paper derides Putin's call for European Jews to flee to Russia
Hungary's prime minister says that the migrant influx erodes the national identity of EU members and raises terror threats
US government and Apple on collision course over security vs. privacy debate
Apple Fights Order to Unlock San Bernardino Gunman's iPhone
Muslim man files lawsuit against Oklahoma gun range for refusing him service
South Korea spy agency says North preparing to launch attacks
China sends surface-to-air missiles to contested island in provocative move
Congress Is Wary of Chinese Deal for Chicago Stock Exchange
China leads global U.S. debt dump
Fed officials alarmed about market gyrations, minutes show
Latest Version of Monopoly is Called "Ultimate Banking" and is Completely Cashless
Russia Sues Ukraine in London Court Over $3 Billion Default
EU court rules Iranian banks assets should not been frozen
Venezuela Boosts Gas Price, Devalues Bolivar as Economy Unravels
Obama planning historic trip to Cuba to cement warmer ties
6.0 magnitude earthquake hits near Tobelo, Indonesia
5.8 magnitude earthquake hits near Visokoi Island, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Popocateptl volcano in Mexico erupts to 19,000ft
Fuego volcano in Guatemala erupts to 16,000ft
Santa Maria volcano in Guatemala erupts to 15,000ft
Copahue volcano in Argentina erupts to 11,000ft
Tengger Caldera volcano in Indonesia erupts to 10,000ft
Sinabung volcano in Indonesia erupts to 10,000ft
Cyclone Winston may reach Category 5
Tropical Cyclone Winston Does A Double-Take, Might Hit Tonga Twice In One Week
Aid agencies prepare for Zika spread in Tonga as tropical cyclone looms
Hundreds exposed to measles in Auckland
Children affected by Massachusetts whooping cough outbreak were all vaccinated
In a rare move, Japan's Panasonic gives corporate blessing to same-sex marriages
Transgender bathroom bill passes through South Dakota Legislature
Los Angeles police officers accused of raping women while on duty
Glenn Beck: God Brought About Scalia's Death So America Would Vote For Ted Cruz
Clinton suggests racial 'bigotry' behind Republicans' stance in Supreme Court fight
President Raises Stakes in Supreme Court Nominee Battle
Obama to skip Scalia's funeral

~ It’s LOVE that constrains us to tell people they are lost and headed for Hell if they don’t know Jesus Christ, not hate. Hate says nothing ~

Well maybe you will read this?

The Fading 40 | The Bang Switch

“Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy.”
**Proverbs‬ *27:6‬ *ESV‬‬

I hope you enjoy it, boys.

I own several 40, and 9's and 380's and 22's, and 45's. Yet you obsess about the fact I own a 40, then say I'm the one with the issue. Silly little person and your silly caliber wars, you really can't be that new to gun forums, so perhaps it might be other flaws in your mental processing.

What elevates you hatred to the level you have to target someone you disagree with to go completely off topic and attack the caliber of gun they own... pathetic angry little man stewing in your own rage. Bubble away in your little crock pot, I think it mildly humorous and a wee bit sad.

I own several 40, and 9's and 380's and 22's, and 45's. Yet you obsess about the fact I own a 40, then say I'm the one with the issue. Silly little person and your silly caliber wars, you really can't be that new to gun forums, so perhaps it might be other flaws in your mental processing.

What elevates you hatred to the level you have to target someone you disagree with to go completely off topic and attack the caliber of gun they own... pathetic angry little man stewing in your own rage. Bubble away in your little crock pot, I think it mildly humorous and a wee bit sad.

Oh no! You don't like me. I'm so shocked!

It's not about caliber wars. It's off topic because you never engage in any respectful discourse about the real topic. You and Troll Jr. just show up to ridicule believers. So I enjoy having a little fun with you. At least I'm teasing and not being serious. You and Nacelle, on the other hand are dead serious about your putdowns.

I could care less about your caliber choices, BTW.

You show no real desire to discuss anything. I showed a coworker how you enter this thread to mock us. He isn't a believer, but even he thinks that you are acting like a troll.

I'm not angry. I'm not a hater. Where do see rage? Making those assumptions makes me wonder what you're on. Those are your judgments that your assigning. Have you met people who really are angry and hateful, so you just assume we all are?

I & others here, tried giving real responses with the intention of being helpful. You and Nacelle just blew us off. You've both made it obvious that you are just here to mock. Kind of like the kids in school who always put others down to make themselves feel better.

I'm a very happy and content Christian man with a beautiful wife and six awesome kids who love my "silly" humor. I'm a joker, no doubt.

Why are you too filled with such hate and anger? No really.

Hateful? The fact is, that despite your constant ridiculing, OG, Ringo and I would live to see you blessed by the Spirit of God.

“You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”
**Psalm‬ *16:11‬ *ESV‬‬

We would love to see you experience His fullness of Joy. That's not exactly bubbling over rage and hate.

We would love to see you experience His fullness of Joy. That's not exactly bubbling over rage and hate.
But as soon as someone mentions gays, transgender, or anything to do with Planned Parenthood the hate spews forth from your compatriots like Mt Saint Helens.

But as soon as someone mentions gays, transgender, or anything to do with Planned Parenthood the hate spews forth from your compatriots like Mt Saint Helens.

Haven't seen that. The bIble is real clear on sharing the truth in love. Still, truth is truth and killing babies is evil. I do hate that people want to justify taking in of a innocent life. I also know several former gays. I know God can help anyone no matter what sin they deal with. Heterosexual, homosexual, alcohol problems, etc.

One of the problems with the whole same-sex "battle" is the idea that God condemns a people to hell for a specific sin. It is mankind's sin (plural) that separates them/us from God. John 3:18 "Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."

Here is a Christian's biblical perspective on how people become gay." This could also be titled, "How do people become sinners and why do they gravitate towards certain sins?"

I'm writing this from the perspective of someone who lost a brother and several good friends to AIDS.

We are all born sinners. That sin nature plays out in different ways. A combination of life shaping circumstances and natural proclivities influence how indwelling sin plays out. I believe people can be born with natural proclivities that can make them more vulnerable to certain sins, but those vulnerabilities shouldn't define us. You may not necessarily choose your temptations, but you choose how you respond. Jesus came to set sinners free. He set me free from my pet sins. (And sin in general) He can set anyone free from their besetting sins. I know several people who are former homosexuals. One of them is a friend who is available for counseling.

1 Corinthians 6
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed,you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Notice verse 11 "And that is what some of you were." "Were" past tense. Jesus sets the sinners free. Thank you, Jesus.

Homosexuality is talked about so much, because it's the one sin on the list that society and the courts are trying to legitimize. It's always in the news. We also talk about the sadness of adultery, slander, drunkards and the greedy a lot, but no one really argues with that those are bad.

The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. (*1 Corinthians‬ *2‬:*14‬ ESV

Can we know if the Bible is true?

First of all, we can start with these words of Jesus.
16 Jesus answered, “My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me. 17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.
John 7:16-17
Jesus makes a declaration about His teaching. The question we all need to ask ourselves is: Do we choose to do the will of God? Do we really want to know it, and if we did, would we be willing to obey it?
In questioning biblical truth, are we asking because we want to do God’s will or because we know enough about it to resist it’s truth. We resist its truth because we want to be lord of our own lives. It is common and normal to have this reaction to biblical truths.
Many people have heard of John 3:16, but John 3:18 through 20 are very powerful. Verse 19 and 20 explains why we naturally don’t want to be exposed in the light of God’s Word.
19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. John 3:19-20
We naturally don’t want to know the truth.
Do we want to know the truth, and do we desire to obey it?
The consequence of unbelief is death has eternal effects.
18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. John 3:18
Conclusion - We can know if the Bible is true if it is our desire to do the the will of God. Many other biblical questions you may have can be answered but won't be fully embraced without the Holy Spirit living inside of you.
13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words. 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
1 Corinthians 2:13-14
When you believe Jesus is the Son of God, that He died and rose from the dead; and when you repent of your sins, He gives the Holy Spirit to guide us to all truth.

Jesus came to set us free from sin, not free to sin. It's loving to help the adulterer, swindler, drunkard, thief or sexually immoral find freedom from sin. It's not loving to make people comfortable in their sin. I love lots of people. Men and women. That love doesn't make having sex with them okay. God wants to set you free! That's real love that wins!

I'm not mad and I don't hate anyone. That is obvious to anyone who takes the time to read this.

Oh no! You don't like me. I'm so shocked!
I never said I didn't like you, just described you based on your words.

It's not about caliber wars. It's off topic because you never engage in any respectful discourse about the real topic.

Well then why did you bring it up in the the first place, continue with further caliber discussion in several more posts, and then spend the time to link to a site about caliber? Yes, it is off topic, and you are the one that took it off topic by inducing caliber into the thread. All as a cheap shot fueled by you rage?

I never said I didn't like you, just described you based on your words.

Well then why did you bring it up in the the first place, continue with further caliber discussion in several more posts, and then spend the time to link to a site about caliber? Yes, it is off topic, and you are the one that took it off topic by inducing caliber into the thread. All as a cheap shot fueled by you rage?

No rage. Just playing with you. It's funny how you always assume the worst.

Link Removed

Another typical silly response. It's a shame you don't/won't read it.

Yea, I'm not reading all that either. But I did see that you haven't seen the hate here. You haven't been paying attention then. Oldfart is probably the biggest offender when it comes to gay bashing. Convienient that those threads are gone. And when I was talking about hate of Planned Parenthood, I'm not talking about abortions. I'm talking about all the other health services they provide. Yet you guys can't anything else because you're blinded by that one fact.

2/19/16

Vulnerability is becoming more commonplace in our lives with each passing day. The looming recession, the strange microbes and viruses we're hearing about on the news, the mad dictators testing their hydrogen bombs and long-range missiles, the constant terrorist threats, the specter of war in the Middle East, and politics, politics, politics, and more politics!

Amid concerns Syrian war may widen, Russia urges Israel to resume peace process
Reports of IDF airstrikes against Syria cause waves in cyberspace
Syrian opposition leader pushes for buffer zone on Golan
Russia said unhappy with Israeli-Turkish reconciliation
Abbas condemns terrorism...in Turkey
Turkey blames Kurdish militants for Ankara bomb; vows reprisals
Russia warns Assad not to snub Syria ceasefire plan
US asked Russia not to bomb near US commandos in Syria
Russia denies S-300 delivery to Iran is scheduled this week
US: Russian fighter jet sale to Iran would violate arms ban
Pending Iranian Space Launch Contrary to U.N. Nuclear Resolution
Iran proposes nuclear power cooperation with Hungary
John Bolton: Obama Weakness on Russia, China 'Has Made Risk of Hostilities Greater'
Iraq sentences 40 to death over ISIS's mass killing of captured soldiers
Atheist Group Joins Christian Leaders Urging Obama to Label ISIS Atrocities a 'Genocide'
Why a Muslim Family 'Freaked Out' After Claiming That a Mysterious Man Appeared at Their Door With a Message: 'Hello, My Name Is Jesus'
Extreme finger pointing over potential ISIS 'dirty bomb'
ISIS deployed chemical shells in Iraq, Kurdish officer claims
US warplanes strike ISIS camp in Libya
7 Dead, 40 Hurt in Clashes at UN South Sudan Compound
Sweden turns to Caribbean cruise ship to house refugees
Terror search in Belgium finds video linked to nuclear official
Hungary Central Bank Stockpiles Guns, Bullets Citing Terror Risk
U.S. stationing tanks and artillery in classified Norwegian caves
Pope Francis to Donald Trump: Building Mexico Wall Is 'Not Christian'
Trump aide fires back at pope: The Vatican is surrounded by walls
Mom Whose Son Was Tortured to Death by Illegal Endorses Trump, Says 'Pope Doesn't Care About Me'
Catholic Church in Israel blames Jewish state for current Palestinian violence
UN envoy: Israeli 'settlements' are an impediment to peace
Two Israelis wounded in stabbing at Jerusalem's Damascus Gate
Palestinians kill Israeli in West Bank supermarket
Palestinian leader gives wife-beating tips on Gaza TV
Israel, national security on the minds of South Carolina voters
Donald Trump challenged over 9/11, Iraq War comments
Case against Ted Cruz's eligibility to be heard in Illinois on Friday
Before Iowa, top Cruz aide was accused of pushing drop-out rumors in 2010 race
Matt Drudge slams 'media cover-up' of Hillary Clinton's declining health
Physician warns Hillary suffering post-concussion syndrome
Reid believes Obama to name replacement for Scalia in 'a little over' 3 weeks
Miami Police Union Announces Security Boycott of Beyonce Concert
Sheriffs: Beyonce is 'inciting bad behavior' and endangering law enforcement
Vizio's smart TVs are snitches, lawsuit alleges
Even Barbie Has A Smart Home And Hoverboard Now
Robotic limb turns drummer into three-armed musical cyborg
Egypt struggles to get subsidized food to poor amid dollar crisis
Few fiscal, monetary policy moves left to fight global growth slowdown, Moody's warns
Freddie Mac to Send U.S. Treasury $1.7 Billion After Profit
Texas congressman: OPEC is dead
Oil prices fall on oversupply concerns after U.S. crude stocks hit record
Saudi won't cut oil output, foreign minister tells AFP
Iran sees oil freeze pact as not enough to help market
Australia warns Beijing over threat of conflict in South China Sea
Obama signs new North Korea sanctions into law
North Korea's nuclear test 'could jolt volcano back to life'
5.2 magnitude earthquake hits near Ovalle, Chile
5.0 magnitude earthquake hits near San Sebastian, El Salvador
5.0 magnitude earthquake hits the Owen Fracture Zone region
Deep earthquake activity in Bardarbunga and Askja volcano
Colima volcano in Mexico erupts to 17,000ft
Momotombo volcano in Nicaragua erupts to 12,000ft
Asosan volcano in Japan erupts to 10,000ft
Cyclone Winston now a category 5, heading straight for Fiji
Record-breaking heat in Israel in the middle of winter
'Consequences' for the US if it quits Paris climate deal
Massive Calif. gas leak that forced evacuations sealed after nearly 4 months
Mysterious tar-like substance coats homes in Michigan town
What is that noise? Mysterious shrieking sound puzzles people in Oregon neighborhoood
Can scientists prove Zika virus is causing birth defects?
Pope suggests contraception can be condoned in Zika crisis
Scientists in China Create New Vaccines Using Body Parts From Nine Aborted Babies
Canadian Island Offers Abortion Access to Deal With Declining Population
CIA diversity program includes effort to recruit transgender candidates
Caitlyn Jenner: 'I Get More Flak For Being Conservative Than Being Transgender'
LGBT group seeks to buy building that houses anti-gay church
In Uganda, Anglicans Are Casting Out Demons
Selfie mania kills rare dolphin in Argentina

"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, pestilences and there will be famines and troubles. These are the beginnings of sorrows"​

No rage. Just playing with you. It's funny how you always assume the worst.

Another typical silly response. It's a shame you don't/won't read it.

Silly concepts deserve silly responses, but obviously you don't have a clue how that works, or your circular logic.

Actually I read lots of fiction, and I totally understand it is just fiction, having no bearing on the real world, and certainly nothing I would base anything in my life on.

They say when someone believes something, they "dig in" when confronted with facts disproving their beliefs. Poor guys. I guess a fantasy world is appealing for the weak minded.

They say when someone believes something, they "dig in" when confronted with facts disproving their beliefs. Poor guys. I guess a fantasy world is appealing for the weak minded.

You keep confusing us with people who respect your & XD's opinions.

I hope you both are better shots than debaters, because you always completely miss here.

You've proved nothing other than your disdain for believers. Well, you have proven you are very prideful and repetitive with your putdowns. I sometimes wonder if you would be that rude in person. Being rude isn't a virtue, BTW. But, you don't think your accountable to anyone anyway.

You can't see God and you can't see us. Maybe we aren't real, either.

If we Christians had the rage and hate you say we do, we would wipe the floor with you if this was happening in person. Maybe you should find some extreme Islamic forums and belittle their God, you brave little boys. Make sure you give them your contact information.

They won't post on this forum, but you don't seem to have any problem going into venues you know nothing about and proving your ignorance.

Someday, l hope you muster up the courage to crawl out of your parents basement and confront your fear of God and of us.

If you can ever learn to be civil, you'll find that we can be quite good friends. Even to those who don't buy into our faith, but are respectful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back