Is our world in chaos?

Once again thank you for making it so easy to show how foolish you are.

Orthodox Jewish man, 25, stabbed in Brooklyn in morning attack
So does one Jewish man in Brooklyn getting stabbed equate to the attack of the Jewish nation that is supposed to happen according to the Bible?

Anti-Beyonce Rally Planned For Next Week At NFL Headquarters
Frankly who really cares about Beyonce anyway? I didn't think anything she did came close to end time prophecy stuff. Maybe she is the Antichrist

Science and superheroes: how close are we to creating real superpowers?
Oh sure now you suddenly want to start believing in science.

Walgreens to roll out kiosks that dispense drug antidote without prescription
What does this have to do with anything? Sounds like a good idea to me

Several states seek to block 2nd trimester abortion method
Ohio Senate votes to defund Planned Parenthood after hearing limited public testimony
Pro-life investigator hits back with new footage after judge blocks release of abortion sting videos

I just lumped all these together because I thought this was stuff you guys wanted to happen. Kind of the opposite of end times if it's something that God would approve of, don't you think?

Once again thank you for making it so easy to show how foolish you are.

Orthodox Jewish man, 25, stabbed in Brooklyn in morning attack
So does one Jewish man in Brooklyn getting stabbed equate to the attack of the Jewish nation that is supposed to happen according to the Bible?

Anti-Beyonce Rally Planned For Next Week At NFL Headquarters
Frankly who really cares about Beyonce anyway? I didn't think anything she did came close to end time prophecy stuff. Maybe she is the Antichrist

Science and superheroes: how close are we to creating real superpowers?
Oh sure now you suddenly want to start believing in science.

Walgreens to roll out kiosks that dispense drug antidote without prescription
What does this have to do with anything? Sounds like a good idea to me

Several states seek to block 2nd trimester abortion method
Ohio Senate votes to defund Planned Parenthood after hearing limited public testimony
Pro-life investigator hits back with new footage after judge blocks release of abortion sting videos

I just lumped all these together because I thought this was stuff you guys wanted to happen. Kind of the opposite of end times if it's something that God would approve of, don't you think?

Nope, you lumped them all together because you don't understand the meaning they all have. Hatred for the Jews is manifesting itself, again, worldwide. The rally against Beyonce was because her act was an imitation of the Black Panther activities of today and purposely directed against the police. Christians have always believed in the existence of science. However, there are those who believe science is the only answer to any topic, which is being proven wrong today. Even scientists are starting to turn to God. Walgreen's activities aren't a solution to the drug problem but actually may be enabling more drug use rather than stop it.
Defunding Planned Parenthood will help stop abortions but, as you noticed, judges are siding with the PP organization in order for them to continue their murderous actions. Wonder if any money changed hands in that decision? OK, who is foolish? Maybe you should be a little more objective (and knowledgeable) in your comments.

Nope, you lumped them all together because you don't understand the meaning they all have.
They are all things you want right? How are good things happening a sign of end times? Dee dee dee, I guess.

Hatred for the Jews is manifesting itself, again, worldwide.
Again? It's always been a thing. And it's ONE GUY. Not the invasion of Israel.

The rally against Beyonce was because her act was an imitation of the Black Panther activities of today and purposely directed against the police.
You don't have to agree with them, but I'm pretty sure free speech is still a thing. Just as you're free to come here and try to push your bigoted agenda.

Christians have always believed in the existence of science. However, there are those who believe science is the only answer to any topic, which is being proven wrong today. Even scientists are starting to turn to God.
Tell that to Galileo when the church didn't like that he said the earth wasn't the center of the universe. You only believe in science when the evidence is so overwhelmingly undeniable that you have to accept it. You all would still believe that the sun revolved around the earth if science hadn't proved it wrong. And the church went kicking and screaming in spite of it. And the fact that some scientists have turned to god doesn't prove anything. I dare to say more Christians in the same time span have turned away. Anecdotes don't prove anything. Of course that is proven by science. So... nevermind.

Walgreen's activities aren't a solution to the drug problem but actually may be enabling more drug use rather than stop it.
How about stopping the whole war on drugs. It's a waste of time and doesn't work. The country was doing just fine before they were outlawed.

Defunding Planned Parenthood will help stop abortions but, as you noticed, judges are siding with the PP organization in order for them to continue their murderous actions. Wonder if any money changed hands in that decision? OK, who is foolish? Maybe you should be a little more objective (and knowledgeable) in your comments.
Defunding Panned Parenthood only causes more unwanted pregnancies, that lead to more abortions, that aren't paid for with tax dollars anyways, which will happen either way. The question is, would you like them to happen in some back-ally hole-in-the-wall that could lead to more deaths?

The super bowl garners 6 hits on the flakes EOW/EOT list. WTF is Ringo, because stupid alone cannot go where he spends his waking hours.

Guess it is time to ignore them and let them stew together.
Almost forgot you said this. Didn't last long, did it? Once again, you just can't help yourselves but to break your own word. That's a pretty good example of how Christians like to say all sorts of things. They never actually follow through unless it's convienient.

Almost forgot you said this. Didn't last long, did it? Once again, you just can't help yourselves but to break your own word. That's a pretty good example of how Christians like to say all sorts of things. They never actually follow through unless it's convienient.

That was a statement I made, not a promise to overlook statements you make without knowing what you were actually saying. Like your statement about the Jewish man. I know he was a single person, not the entire nation BUT he is a Jew and they are being attacked all over the world again, or haven't you noticed the news? The show put on by Beyonce had racial overtones, using Black Panther style costumes and definitely putting down the police. Sure they have First Amendment rights but do you want those "rights" to include starting race wars? Better give that a little thought.

The church did oppose the teachings of the few learned men of the time because they introduced totally new ideas which even the church didn't understand then. But it did progress as have other peoples and organizations. Anything wrong with that? Your take on the country doing just fine before outlawing drugs really amazes. Yep, stop the war, let the country lose its collective mind and all touch with reality and see what sort of society results. Don't think you would like that unless you were a participant in the indulgence with the rest of the crazies. The efforts being made by Walgreen's may be laudable, or then again they may simply facilitate drug use by druggies and not seek medical help to keep from dying from overdoses.

Your argument about Planned Parenthood is the typical argument used by the feminists today in order to continue destroying babies. One of their mantras is that it is their body and they will make the choice concerning it. What about the baby? It has a body and it is alive, moving and growing. Does it have any say in what happens to it? And since it is a live baby, aborting it is murder, pure and simple. A lot of the abortions are being sought by unmarried women because of their promiscuity and lack of morals and we, the taxpayers, are funding such activity through Planned Parenthood. Nope, I don't like it. The back alley abortions you speak of might not occur with the frequency you think if women have to put a little thought, and moral behavior, into their decisions to sleep around so much. Sorry Nacelle, I have the highest regard for babies and parenthood in general and I can not get upset about women using coat hangars, etc. to abort a child. The fact that they would do such says a lot about their character.

The show put on by Beyonce had racial overtones, using Black Panther style costumes and definitely putting down the police. Sure they have First Amendment rights but do you want those "rights" to include starting race wars? Better give that a little thought.
That certainly sounds like something a racist would say. The rights that the Constitution provide are for everyone. As soon as it's something you don't personally agree with well then it's not right. Sorry sir that isn't the way it works in America. You don't get to pick and choose which rights apply, and to who. And if you want to talk about a war, religion is more of a cause than anything. Better give that a thought

2/12/16

~ Yesterday's Prophecies - Today's Headlines ~

"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, pestilences and there will be famines and troubles. These are the beginnings of sorrows"

NATO chief says Russia must stop bombing rebel groups for peace to work
Russia raises specter of interminable or 'world war' if Syria talks fail
Mounting Evidence Putin Will Ignite WWIII
Putin bigger threat than ISIS: Soros
Russia's new Syrian strategy: Ethnic cleansing
France's Hollande urges Russia to stop backing Assad
Russia boosts ties with Iraq in challenge to U.S. influence
Russia accuses U.S. of bombing Aleppo; U.S. officials deny it
US, Russia and UN say Syria fighting 'cessation' to take effect next week
Aid set to arrive in Syria after powers agree to cease-fire
'This is set to get worse': Saudi Arabia says it has made a 'final' decision to send troops into Syria
Russian engineers working with ISIS in Syria to produce gas
CIA director says IS group has used, can make chem weapons
ISIS relying on child soldiers, drugged fighters as grip on Mosul slips
ISIS use 4-year-old British boy nicknamed 'Jihadi Junior' as brutal executioner in new video
NATO launches sea mission against migrant traffickers
The European Union has given Greece three months to fix its border controls to help manage refuge crisis
Erdogan threatens to send refugees to EU as NATO steps in
US: Precise location of Iran's low-enriched uranium is unknown
DFLP brags about building Gaza terror tunnels too
UN rights expert accuses Israel of excessive force against Palestinians
'What do you want from me?' Abbas explains why, despite everything, he wants peace
US Jewish delegation meets Egypt's Sisi in Cairo
Turkey's Erdogan meets American Jewish delegation in Ankara
US missile defense aid to Israel to cut sharply in 2017
White House Rejects New Trade Bill Because It Is Too Pro-Israel
Israel, Russia reportedly say 'Da' to free trade agreement
Dutch Zionist store owners highlight settlement goods to protest EU
NY schools pull anti-Semitic videos after outcry
Palestinians urge Oscar nominees to reject free Israel trip
Breach of Oslo Accords? PA police raid Jerusalem suburb
Machete wielding attacker wounds 5 in Ohio restaurant owned by Israeli
Israeli man stabbed on street in Jerusalem 'rose from the dead,' says he's unwilling to give up the land
14-year-old Palestinian girls charged with attempted murder
Shin Bet: Terror attacks in Israel drop back to per-escalation level
New Israeli army spy camera can detect terrorists moving through fog
Christian, Muslim Leaders in Cyprus Support Peace Talks
Saudi warns U.N., aid workers to leave rebel-held areas in Yemen
Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Suspected Islamist militants attack Mali UN base, several dead
Top terror groups focused on targeting planes, DHS secretary says
Seoul, US to open talks on missile defense aimed at N. Korea
This one graphic is all you need to see to realize North Korea is a real threat to the US
Navy aircraft returning to former Cold War base in Iceland
Obama to sign customs, trade enforcement bill into law: White House
49 dead in riot at Mexico's Topo Chico prison
HSBC knowingly helped Mexican cartels launder billions, lawsuit claims
Falling oil prices will bankrupt the likes of Russia, Saudi Arabia
Stocks Tumble as Investors Flee to Safety in Bonds and Gold
Asian shares slide as bank fears add to global gloom
Questions grow over banks as profit warnings pile up
The New Frontier of Negative Interest Rates
IRS chief: Blame rotten customer service and data hacks on Obamacare
Report: State Dept. Subpoenaed Clinton Foundation, Huma Abedin's Records
Are 'superdelegates' Hillary Clinton's secret weapon?
Iran Claims Republicans Worked to Stall Release of Pastor Saeed Abedini, American Hostage Until 2016 Elections
Solar cycle 24 activity continues to be lowest in nearly 200 years
Cascadia subduction zone worse than San Andreas fault
6.5 magnitude earthquake hits near Andekantor, Indonesia
5.2 magnitude earthquake hits the Southern Mid-Atlantic Ridge
5.0 magnitude earthquake hits near Kokopo, Papua New Guinea
Popocateptl volcano in Mexico erupts to 23,000ft
Ruiz volcano in Colombia erupts to 20,000ft
Karymsky volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 20,000ft
Sheveluch volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 15,000ft
Copahue volcano in Argentina erupts to 10,000ft
Obama on Supreme Court climate ruling: 'don't despair'
Massive gas leak near Los Angeles plugged after 16 weeks
University of Rochester scientists create 'super polymer' that can lift 1,000 times its mass
Scientists invent 'bionic spine' to help paraplegics regain movement using thoughts
Pro-Abortion University Staffer Calls for Raping Pro-Life College Students
Hallmark Using Gay Couples to Sell Valentine's Day Cards
Indonesia Is Asking Facebook and WhatsApp to Block Gay Emojis
Indonesia must protect LGBT rights: Human Rights
Italy's Renzi rejects Church interference in gay civil unions debate
Church Offers First Ever Transgender Baptisms
Future sex: A brave new world of hi-tech goo and virtual reality
Catholic bishops not obliged to report clerical child abuse, Vatican says

~ It’s LOVE that constrains us to tell people they are lost and headed for Hell if they don’t know Jesus Christ, not hate. Hate says nothing ~

The bible says............ the bible says.............. children following what they read in a fairy tale.

“For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written, “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart.” Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe. For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.”
**1 Corinthians‬ *1:18-25‬ *ESV‬‬
1 Corinthians 1:18-25, English Standard Version (ESV) For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That certainly sounds like something a racist would say. The rights that the Constitution provide are for everyone. As soon as it's something you don't personally agree with well then it's not right. Sorry sir that isn't the way it works in America. You don't get to pick and choose which rights apply, and to who. And if you want to talk about a war, religion is more of a cause than anything. Better give that a thought

You obviously don't realize the turmoil that acts like that can cause. The only racism involved was the act and the message being conveyed and inciting racial problems. That is what the protest is about but that idea went completely over your head. Rather than make inane statements, you should stop to consider where the rabble rousing can lead. But, then again, that may be beyond your comprehension. When riots start all over the country,you might then understand why the concern.

t

University of Rochester scientists create 'super polymer' that can lift 1,000 times its mass
Because a scientific breakthrough leads to ungodliness, of course.

Scientists invent 'bionic spine' to help paraplegics regain movement using thoughts
Because only god is allowed to make a person walk again.

Wait... I thought you wanted lust filled people to have less sex with each other? Masturbation, with inanimate objects would result in less pregnancies and less abortions. But that's not really what you care about. You want to tell everyone what they can and can't do with their genitals.

[
QUOTE=Nacelle;589152]University of Rochester scientists create 'super polymer' that can lift 1,000 times its mass
Because a scientific breakthrough leads to ungodliness, of course.

And you determined that leads to ungodliness how?

Because only god is allowed to make a person walk again.

Where/what says only God is allowed to make a person walk again? We don't deny medical breakthroughs and/or devices. I have a couple myself.
Wait... I thought you wanted lust filled people to have less sex with each other? Masturbation, with inanimate objects would result in less pregnancies and less abortions. But that's not really what you care about. You want to tell everyone what they can and can't do with their genitals.

What you do with your little willie is up to you but lustful thoughts are also condemned in the Bible. Whack away if that is your thing.

And you determined that leads to ungodliness how?
Whenever science contradicts something from the bible, it's ungodly. I assume that's why it's listed under.... ~ Yesterday's Prophecies - Today's Headlines ~

Where/what says only God is allowed to make a person walk again? We don't deny medical breakthroughs and/or devices. I have a couple myself.
Once again, it's listed here..... ~ Yesterday's Prophecies - Today's Headlines ~. You tell me why it's bad.

What you do with your little willie is up to you but lustful thoughts are also condemned in the Bible. Whack away if that is your thing.
I was more or less making fun of the fact that this is listed under ~ Yesterday's Prophecies - Today's Headlines ~. I was also pointing out the fact that the effect it would have might be less abortions since no actual sex is taking place. But since it's listed, one can only assume that you think it's a bad thing. Unless you are saying that Ringo's list a load of bollox?

THE WARN-OUT
The End Is Near

WARNING

We who believe it is our commission by the Lord to be watchmen on the wall during these times are seeing signals that our warnings about prophetic times are wearing thin with this generation. The issues and events that almost certainly are precursor convulsions of the prophetic birth pangs given by Jesus and the prophets of the Bible for the time of the tribulation are evident in all directions today. Yet each birth pang-like contraction within geopolitics, geophysics, global socio-economics, or world-wide religion brings less reaction than did the preceding contractions.

Link Removed

~ It’s LOVE that constrains us to tell people they are lost and headed for Hell if they don’t know Jesus Christ, not hate. Hate says nothing ~

Nice and vague little speech. Still doesn't explain what University of Rochester scientists create 'super polymer' that can lift 1,000 times its mass has to do with ~ Yesterday's Prophecies - Today's Headlines ~

Nice and vague little speech. Still doesn't explain what University of Rochester scientists create 'super polymer' that can lift 1,000 times its mass has to do with ~ Yesterday's Prophecies - Today's Headlines ~

But it does explain your lack of knowledge. "But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase." Daniel 12:4. That is merely an example of how knowledge has increased, as foretold, toward the end, or prophecy. Nothing earth shaking there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back