instructor

mississippi21

Just received my credentials I'm a certified NRA firearms instructor.

Congratulations M21 teach them good and we'll have another generation of responsible gun enthusiasts! Good Job!

Congrats! Welcome to the club! Keep to the lesson plans and be an example of the proper attitude, and you will carry on a proud tradition.

Congrats, glad to have another "responsible" instructor..... Have fun and stay safe, remember you never stop learning, even instructors (like myself, My LEO department range officer/department firearms instructor) is always learning, attend trainings/seminars and you will do great...... Again congrats !!!

Congrats. If you wake up tomorrow feeling a heavier weight on your shoulders, you'll know you're starting off right.

Dr. Detroit

Congrats.

Along with the Instructor duties you percieve, this title also means you have to stay more ahead of the curve than everyone else if you want to be a good steward of the Gun Owning public.

Don't stop learning.

KK

Just out of curiosity, how long does it take to become an NRA certified instructor? Years? I am assuming you need to take classes, pass exams both written and at the range?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back