Innaugral performer killed in Chicago!

lamerem

16 year old girl who performed in Chicago was shot and killed. The "City" is outraged demanding more gun control in Chicago and across the country! What? More gun control in Chicago! Is that even possible to have more?

I ask Chicago leaders just how well there current Anti-Constitutional laws are working for them. The only thing it does is turn law abiding citizens into victims. Get rid of the laws and turn criminals into victims when they attack law abiding citizens.

Can someone post a link to the story please!

Chicago wants to cut gun violence then have zero tolerence policy for gangs. Round them up and incarcerate. Gangs equal illegal activity. Major crackdown would certainly help. Increase the penalties and use the full weight of sentancing. Won't discourage them all but would thin the ranks.

The teenage girl was out at 2:20AM on a Tuesday (school day) in a public park with other kids with known gang ties. What did they expect to have happen? If not shot, then surely pregnant before she gets another year older. All kinds of stupid going on here between her lack of parental control and common sense. She didn't have a chance from the get go.

Edited to add - how funny (not), the original story I read that was put out yesterday said it happened at 2:20AM at NIGHT. Now the story has changed, imagine that.

Chicago wants to cut gun violence then have zero tolerence policy for gangs. Round them up and incarcerate. Gangs equal illegal activity. Major crackdown would certainly help. Increase the penalties and use the full weight of sentancing. Won't discourage them all but would thin the ranks.

You don't understand...rounding up gangs would violate their civil rights. Government authorities can't do that. They just concentrate on violating the Constitutional rights of law abiding citizens! <sarcasm off>

I'm not one to dive into conspiracy theories but a girl who sang at the presidents inauguration is killed one week later in the presidents home town, hell just a mile from his house, with all the gun control crap going on it kinda makes you wonder.

Chicago is trying to provide a safe working environment for it's criminals. OSHA should be giving them a medal. :sarcastic:

Correction....Round them all up and force them to serve their country on the frontlines in battle.
If they refuse, then shoot them on site.

Correction....Round them all up and force them to serve their country on the frontlines in battle.
If they refuse, then shoot them on site.

Not enough shooting wars going on right now to make that one work... Rounding them up and putting them away helps with economic stimili.... You have to build prisons, employ guards, staff, and utilize numerous other businesses.... Put them in the military and we'd have to pay them. I would rather pay for them than pay them... Plus would you really want to rely on those wanabee's to cover your a@@ in a fire fight? Spray and pray................

Not enough shooting wars going on right now to make that one work... Rounding them up and putting them away helps with economic stimili.... You have to build prisons, employ guards, staff, and utilize numerous other businesses.... Put them in the military and we'd have to pay them. I would rather pay for them than pay them... Plus would you really want to rely on those wanabee's to cover your a@@ in a fire fight? Spray and pray................

Round them all up...force them all into the SFLI program 'specialized front line infantry' boot camp...Payment = life with food & shelter only...Weed out all of the insubordinate dead weight with public hangings...Watch our crime rates decrease dramatically.

'Comply or Die' would be the service motto for these types of criminal degenerates.

If any of them distinguish themselves 'Honorably'...then those particular individuals will be able to 're-earn' their rights as 'Citizens' of this country and eventually be allowed to re-enter normal society.

Problem solved.

They cant crack down on the gangs. They all are probably receiving unemployment an according to Pelosi our unemployment program is the best economic driver we have. According to her, we get $1.73 for every $1 we spend towards unemployment back. How do you argue with someone that reasons like that?

You can not round up all the gangs in Chicago because the the city and the state would not have any government at all. You would have to start with the Governor and work your way down to the street. Maybe that would be a good thing for Chicago and Illinois. I am so very glad I left there almost 30 years ago.

You can not round up all the gangs in Chicago because the the city and the state would not have any government at all. You would have to start with the Governor and work your way down to the street. Maybe that would be a good thing for Chicago and Illinois. I am so very glad I left there almost 30 years ago.

That is true.... Just the other day the state of Illinois just released one of it's two convicted governors. So now they only have one behind bars.. Of Illinois' last seven governors, four have ended up going to prison. They are:

_Rod Blagojevich – Governor from 2002 through 2009, when he became the first Illinois governor in history to be impeached. Convicted of numerous corruption charges in 2011, including allegations that he tried to sell or trade President Barack Obama's old Senate seat.

_ George Ryan – Governor from 1999 through 2003. After leaving office, was convicted of racketeering for actions as governor and secretary of state. In November 2007, began serving a 6 1/2 year sentence in federal prison.

_ Dan Walker – Governor from 1973-1977. Pleaded guilty to bank fraud and other charges in 1987 related to his business activities after leaving office. Spent about a year and a half in federal prison.

_ Otto Kerner – Governor from 1961-1968. Resigned to become judge, then was convicted of bribery related to his tenure as governor. Sentenced to three years in prison.

I'm sure Barry is so proud of his home state.......

Criminal empowerment law at their best!

My thoghts and prayers go out to the family. How awful to lose a loved one, I can say from first hand experice lost my brother about 4 years ago to a homicide while he was at work. Just wish the peoples republic of Chicago would wake up and address the real problem, the devaluing of human life and the erosion of the family unit, and a loss of accountability and responsibility for ones own well being. That is why I exercise my 2nd ammendment right regardless of where I am going I always carry legally and respect prohibited zones but I can tell you if evil ever comes to call I will do my best to ensure the saftey of my family!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back