Infant Killers

old skool

Kinda wondering why those 2 worthless pieces of **** who shot that mother & killed that infant in a stroller weren't "shot & killed while resisting arrest". The lawyers will drag it out for years with tax payers footing the bill. Where's obama, sharpton & their ilk expressing their outrage at the senseless killing, they & their liberal press went apeshit over that trevon martin incident.Oh yea, wrong color!

Kinda wondering why those 2 worthless pieces of **** who shot that mother & killed that infant in a stroller weren't "shot & killed while resisting arrest". The lawyers will drag it out for years with tax payers footing the bill. Where's obama, sharpton & their ilk expressing their outrage at the senseless killings? Oh yea, wrong color!

I say that the convicted lowlife animal scumbag thug who shot the innocent baby in the face literally should be fed to the lions. We could televise the entire thing on PPV so that the parents and the adult public can see justice being served.

It would be nice imho to see that scumbag pleading for his life while he's being eaten alive by lions or tigers or bears...Oh My.

Then we could donate all of the pay per view proceeds to the parents of that poor innocent baby.

Kinda wondering why those 2 worthless pieces of **** who shot that mother & killed that infant in a stroller weren't "shot & killed while resisting arrest". The lawyers will drag it out for years with tax payers footing the bill. Where's obama, sharpton & their ilk expressing their outrage at the senseless killing, they & their liberal press went apeshit over that trevon martin incident.Oh yea, wrong color!

Nuff said, you nailed it.

I've always been curious why they say the death penalty is too expensive. .45 bullets are only about $1/round for good hollow points. At most you should only have $2 in it, plus the cost of the gun (hell, I'll let em borrow mine).

I've always been curious why they say the death penalty is too expensive. .45 bullets are only about $1/round for good hollow points. At most you should only have $2 in it, plus the cost of the gun (hell, I'll let em borrow mine).

Several years ago I wrote a letter to the editor of the Idaho Statesman (Boise Paper) suggesting a lottery for $5 per ticket for a chance to execute a criminal, supply your own gun and bullets. I outlined the taxpayer savings on execution over housing and the income from the lottery tickets. They didn't see the humor in it and sent it back with an invitation not to submit to them anymore.

That doesn't go over very well with the big wigs. My buddy in high school got fired from his job at the humane society for suggesting they switch from euthanasia drugs (about $30 a shot depending on the size of the pet) to .22's (5¢ regardless of size). His managers didn't like the idea.

That doesn't go over very well with the big wigs. My buddy in high school got fired from his job at the humane society for suggesting they switch from euthanasia drugs (about $30 a shot depending on the size of the pet) to .22's (5¢ regardless of size). His managers didn't like the idea.
Haha I can appreciate that though. My fiancé, being the tremendous animal lover she is (ESPECIALLY dogs), would have ripped you a new one as well lol. I've learned that's one subject I leave alone. But between you and I, dogs are about the only domesticated animal I have compassion for. I would have a hard time shooting a dog unless it was really deserving. We had a distant neighbor once who had a pit they let roam the neighborhood. He was an extremely mean dog that never really attacked anyone, but he definitely showed signs that it was just inevitable one day. Finally one day he grabbed a neighbor's dog through a chain linked fence and somehow managed to hurt it bad enough to kill it. Needless to say he and my .308 met later that afternoon and I didn't lose a minute's sleep over that one. Cats on the other hand, I could give a damn what you do with them.

But I digress. As funny as I like to be with the whole ".45 bullets are only $1/each" thing, I think most of the costs are in the legal processes and appeals and everything. I'm all for a fair trial on the first-go-round. But to me the appeals thing is BS! I realize that innocent people have been executed for crimes they didn't commit, but I think if the gov't would put their foot down more often and stop trying to be so politically correct and please everyone by just saying "ok, guilty. Dead!" then you might deter enough capital crimes that the rate at which you tried them would be so low that the odds of convicting someone innocent would be almost nonexistent. Maybe that's just wishful thinking I don't know.

Haha I can appreciate that though. My fiancé, being the tremendous animal lover she is (ESPECIALLY dogs), would have ripped you a new one as well lol. I've learned that's one subject I leave alone. But between you and I, dogs are about the only domesticated animal I have compassion for. I would have a hard time shooting a dog unless it was really deserving. We had a distant neighbor once who had a pit they let roam the neighborhood. He was an extremely mean dog that never really attacked anyone, but he definitely showed signs that it was just inevitable one day. Finally one day he grabbed a neighbor's dog through a chain linked fence and somehow managed to hurt it bad enough to kill it. Needless to say he and my .308 met later that afternoon and I didn't lose a minute's sleep over that one. Cats on the other hand, I could give a damn what you do with them.

Haha I'm an animal person too, I didn't say I agreed with the idea just that is was put out there. My first dog was a stray puppy we found roaming in the neighborhood. Found out later the Iranian couple up the road had several dogs they refused to get fixed and would just kick the puppy's out and let them get eaten by the coyotes.

Humane societies are run by the weirdest of weirdos. Ever try to adopt a dog? The application has strange questions, some people are allowed same day adoptions, others are told to adopt only this dog or that one, some people are given animals and have their fee waived while others get charged more...and they wait next to each other in the lobby. I waited for 3 weeks to hear back after being promised a same-day adoption, filing the paperwork, paying the fee (which was begrudgingly returned a few months later), spending 7 hours waiting for the vet and got told that the dog was dead, then adopted, then unavailable, then told flat out that I was not "qualified" to care for a dog (lmao, all my dogs but one lived past 15) and had the cops called on me for having the nerve to ask for my money back. I think they neglected or abused the dog and she died or were afraid I'd find out. Or he really wanted to euthanize her...

Point of the story is, right and wrong doesn't matter to people like that. They would much rather keep buying the expensive drugs than switch to a $120 .22 short rifle and keep that ever increasing check from the gvt coming. Like the highway department.

Haha I'm an animal person too, I didn't say I agreed with the idea just that is was put out there. My first dog was a stray puppy we found roaming in the neighborhood. Found out later the Iranian couple up the road had several dogs they refused to get fixed and would just kick the puppy's out and let them get eaten by the coyotes.

That's just wrong. I took out a few coyotes last fall after they attacked the neighbors dog in his doghouse.

My fiancé was a dog groomer at the time and she was pretty confident it was a pit. Looked darn well like one to me with the one up-close experience I had with it. I wouldn't swear on it in a court of law though lol.

Yeah...May I ask that unless you know for sure, just say "dog." There is not much difference between using "pit" to make the story sound better and using "assault weapons" in gun stories that involved handguns.

From my experience, as a pit advocate, the majority of stories involving "pits" were not pits at all, and it doesn't help the reputation of a misjudged breed.

http://nationalcanineresearchcouncil.com/publications/ncrc-publications/
(Breed identification, 5th publication down is a good example)

It bugs me just as much as firearm stereotypes.

Oh I wasn't insinuating they are a bad breed. We both actually really like the breed, and as long as they come from a good breeder they can be one of the nicest and well behaved breeds out of most. I hear they are extremely good with kids as they are very bonding and protective. I agree they get a bad rap and didn't even think about that when I mentioned the breed name. I guess I was just reassuring everyone that it wasn't a little Pomeranian terrorizing the neighborhood haha.

Getting a little OT here, but watched a documentary on Netflix ("Beyond The Myth") the other night about pit bulls and "breed specific legislation" (BSL), which is typically inspired by bad pit owners. Throughought, I was constantly telling my wife that in MANY of the statements, one could just substitute the words "pit bull" for "assault weapon" and you would have the gun control agenda. The parallels were amazing and sad. I will never forget how one of the people in charge of animal control in CA (and proponent for BSL) said something along the lines of "This is America where some of people's rights are infringed for the better good of society". While it's not the exact quote, they did use the words "rights" and "infringed" in that manner. My jaw literally dropped when I heard that statement.

Haha!!
Reminds me of my dear old mom, who passed twenty years ago. She heard what it cost to put a criminal to death (I forget how much it was back then) and she said "Heck, I'll do it for thirty-five cents!"

Quite the princess, my mom...

But I digress. As funny as I like to be with the whole ".45 bullets are only $1/each" thing, I think most of the costs are in the legal processes and appeals and everything. I'm all for a fair trial on the first-go-round. But to me the appeals thing is BS! I realize that innocent people have been executed for crimes they didn't commit, but I think if the gov't would put their foot down more often and stop trying to be so politically correct and please everyone by just saying "ok, guilty. Dead!" then you might deter enough capital crimes that the rate at which you tried them would be so low that the odds of convicting someone innocent would be almost nonexistent. Maybe that's just wishful thinking I don't know.

Cats on the other hand, I could give a damn what you do with them.

Spit roasted - sweet chili sauce

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back