I shot him because I feared for my life...as he ran from me...

POSTED on another thread;
I personally know Scarlett Wilson, Charleston and Berkeley county Ninth Judicial Circuit Solicitor. Between her and SLED, they will prosecute to the fullest extent of the Law. She doesn't play. Damm good Solicitor.
Somebody at today's press conference echoed my questions about the cop's previous history. Hopefully SLED and the prosecutor will go through his personnel file like the Mongols through Baghdad.

Harless here had quite the record, as did Gerry Callahan in Chicago.

I agree that the video does show the cop in a VERY bad light and does seem to be guilty as the MSM and the libs say! But before I will jump on the bandwagon to hang/imprison the cop for life I will wait until the investigation is over. I have seen to many times where the MSM runs with a story and then later when more details come out the MSM and the leftists were 180 degrees out on what really happened. So I will wait.

The race industry, Sharpton and the boys, want this to be 100% true and need things like this so they can continue to fleece their own people. Which is another reason why I will not jump on the bandwagon. Sharpton has been wrong on so many things to date. Anything Al says I always suspect!!!

I agree that the video does show the cop in a VERY bad light and does seem to be guilty as the MSM and the libs say! But before I will jump on the bandwagon to hang/imprison the cop for life I will wait until the investigation is over. I have seen to many times where the MSM runs with a story and then later when more details come out the MSM and the leftists were 180 degrees out on what really happened. So I will wait.

The race industry, Sharpton and the boys, want this to be 100% true and need things like this so they can continue to fleece their own people. Which is another reason why I will not jump on the bandwagon. Sharpton has been wrong on so many things to date. Anything Al says I always suspect!!!

Yeah...'cause even if it is a bad as the video shows it is likely this is the only time such a thing has ever happened...it is just coincidence that the one time something like this has happened it was caught on video.

The race industry, Sharpton and the boys, want this to be 100% true and need things like this so they can continue to fleece their own people.
My assessment of what happened (and indeed of ANYTHING) has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING Al Sharpton has to say. It's PURELY the video AND the actions of the cop, post shooting.

The currently known facts fall into a well known pattern of police behavior across this country.

If it goosesteps like Rheinhardt Hydrich...

"Strict Federal Law". That should work about as well as, "Strict Federal Gun Control Laws". Try to imagine where the hell we'd be without the ATF?

Hope you are right. But without sounding political here, my fear with this idea is this would give obummer more power into our communities. Once an idea is floated they never give up. It could be used as a "back door" into the issuing of CCL's. At present the Sheriffs Departments or the State LEO's issue or deny CCL's.

Now I am NOT making a political statement here but think about if all LEO's were the Feds!!!! I for one think this is a BAD and SCAREY idea!!

For you that were wondering, the cop has been fired. No desk pay while in prison. They are continuing his insurance because his wife is 8 months pregnant. There's the rest of the story. Guy probably hadn't gotten laid for a while. He's probably gonna get laid soon, just not how he was planning.

Somebody at today's press conference echoed my questions about the cop's previous history. Hopefully SLED and the prosecutor will go through his personnel file like the Mongols through Baghdad.

Harless here had quite the record, as did Gerry Callahan in Chicago.
Keith Summey, Mayor of N. Charleston said it right. He's NOT gong to make this a political event. (National Media Event) Just the facts and turn it over to the solicitor.

For you that were wondering, the cop has been fired. No desk pay while in prison. They are continuing his insurance because his wife is 8 months pregnant. There's the rest of the story. Guy probably hadn't gotten laid for a while. He's probably gonna get laid soon, just not how he was planning.

They are doing it wrong then...at 8 months they should be doing it all the time.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Hope you are right. But without sounding political here, my fear with this idea is this would give obummer more power into our communities. Once an idea is floated they never give up. It could be used as a "back door" into the issuing of CCL's. At present the Sheriffs Departments or the State LEO's issue or deny CCL's.

Now I am NOT making a political statement here but think about if all LEO's were the Feds!!!! I for one think this is a BAD and SCAREY idea!!

Let's put it this way. Can you think of one single area of life where the Federal government got involved, where they didn't screw everything up?

Health Care....... Check.

Guns................ Check.

Home Mortgages.......Check.

Education.......... Check.

Social Security & Retirement..... Check.

Disaster Relief.... Check.

Interstate Commerce And Banking..... Check.

Name it, and they've pretty much F*#KED it all up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back