I need your help or more specifically the second amendment needs your help

I guess most have heard about a few firearms manufactures spending sales with New York law enforcement agency's. These are the company's so far.
Olympic Arms, Inc
La Rue Tactical
EFI, LLC – Extreme Firepower
York Arms
Templar Custom
Cheaper Than Dirt

We need an ammo manufacture to step up and support these gun manufactures and distributors So what I have done is sent an email to Hornady ammo to support the second amendment and requested that they suspend all ammo sales to any New York State law enforcement agency. I realize I'm just one person but if their is enough support we might get Hornady to react.
Thanks if you decide to help

I guess most have heard about a few firearms manufactures spending sales with New York law enforcement agency's. These are the company's so far.
Olympic Arms, Inc
La Rue Tactical
EFI, LLC – Extreme Firepower
York Arms
Templar Custom
Cheaper Than Dirt

We need an ammo manufacture to step up and support these gun manufactures and distributors So what I have done is sent an email to Hornady ammo to support the second amendment and requested that they suspend all ammo sales to any New York State law enforcement agency. I realize I'm just one person but if their is enough support we might get Hornady to react.
Thanks if you decide to help

What is the email address you used?

Here's my letter (snailmail) to Black Hills Ammo

Black Hills Ammunition
PO Box 3090
Rapid City, SD 57709
Mr. Hoffman,
As I’m sure you are aware, there is legislation concluded and in progress in several states that severely restricts the rights of citizens of those states to purchase or even continue to own certain firearms and ammunition. These restrictions go well beyond any proposed at the national level.

In the past week or so, several firearms manufacturers and distributors have announced policies wherein they will not sell any items to the state and local law enforcement agencies that they cannot sell to the citizens of those states. In effect, they are making those states’ laws apply to all customers in the restrictive states.

I fully support such initiatives.

I would encourage your company to consider such a policy. I realize it could have a financial impact, but the loss of sales to LE agencies in those states may well be made up in retail sales to the public. I’m sure the gun community would see such a move on your part in a very positive light, and encourage more shooters to use your ammunition.

The companies that have made such policies are probably not a big factor in supplying LE agencies. Ammunition would have an impact. If other ammunition manufacturers would also get on board, it may be enough to get the LE agencies in those states to take notice and reconsider their support of the restrictive, unconstitutional actions their legislators have taken.

Respectfully,

PS the only ammo I trust in my self defense gun is Black Hills Ammo!

Here's my letter (snailmail) to Black Hills Ammo

Black Hills Ammunition
PO Box 3090
Rapid City, SD 57709
Mr. Hoffman,
As I’m sure you are aware, there is legislation concluded and in progress in several states that severely restricts the rights of citizens of those states to purchase or even continue to own certain firearms and ammunition. These restrictions go well beyond any proposed at the national level.

In the past week or so, several firearms manufacturers and distributors have announced policies wherein they will not sell any items to the state and local law enforcement agencies that they cannot sell to the citizens of those states. In effect, they are making those states’ laws apply to all customers in the restrictive states.

I fully support such initiatives.

I would encourage your company to consider such a policy. I realize it could have a financial impact, but the loss of sales to LE agencies in those states may well be made up in retail sales to the public. I’m sure the gun community would see such a move on your part in a very positive light, and encourage more shooters to use your ammunition.

The companies that have made such policies are probably not a big factor in supplying LE agencies. Ammunition would have an impact. If other ammunition manufacturers would also get on board, it may be enough to get the LE agencies in those states to take notice and reconsider their support of the restrictive, unconstitutional actions their legislators have taken.

Respectfully,

PS the only ammo I trust in my self defense gun is Black Hills Ammo!

That's great, I only suggested Hornady because a lot of law enforcement agency's use that ammo.

BHA is local to me. The factory is about 10 miles from my home.

And they do supply LE.

We all need to be writing emails and snailmails to all the firearms businesses, in addition to those letters to congresscritters.

In a perfect world when I dream the perfect dream. wouldn't it be nice to have EVERY SINGLE FIREARM AND AMMO MAKER boycott these individual states who have politicians who like to ride the wave of fantasy about gun control on the backs of 20 dead children.

In a perfect world when I dream the perfect dream. wouldn't it be nice to have EVERY SINGLE FIREARM AND AMMO MAKER boycott these individual states who have politicians who like to ride the wave of fantasy about gun control on the backs of 20 dead children.

Time we started pushing back

I agree 100% only bad out of this is they will just go overseays,whitch dont bother them anty way

First, let me say that I know that these companies probably have their hands full with all that is happening. But, many of these companies don't make it easy to contact them. To date, I have I have contacted (or tried) :

Hornady
Hodgdon
Nosler
Speer
Stag Arms
DPMS
RockRiver
Remington
S&W
Midway USA
Brownells
Ruger
Springfield Armory

In words in effect that if they don't PUBLICLY denounce President Obama's gun bills, in the future they may not have a company and we as law abiding citizens may not have our Constitutional Rights.......Don

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back