i need some advice

Well unwrap it and photo it with your camera phone. We need proof.

Then buy him some snapping caps.
That's easy just google to get a finger.... just don't use this one or we'll know you're pulling our legs.
Link Removed

The 1st photo is before the doctor pulled off everything that covered his finger the 2nd is after everything was off and what you can kinda see is the skin they stitched back together to cover the bone

Wow, that sucks. So, what did your mom and you decide to do? Is dad still grounded or did you go a different rout and not treat him like a child?

How are you going to enforce the "grounding"? Will dad do what you and mom tell him to do?

After all...
he has guns.

Ouch! I feel bad for him. It happens even to experienced shooters. Good learning experience for you.

When you have cable TV the cable goes out. When the cable goes out you go shooting. When you go shooting you need to clean your gun. When you clean your gun you shoot your finger off. Don't shoot your finger off. Get DIRECT TV.

Hope that makes him laugh a little.

I applaude you good sir!!!!!

Ouch! I feel bad for him. It happens even to experienced shooters. Good learning experience for you.

When you have cable TV the cable goes out. When the cable goes out you go shooting. When you go shooting you need to clean your gun. When you clean your gun you shoot your finger off. Don't shoot your finger off. Get DIRECT TV.

Hope that makes him laugh a little.

GREAT COMEACK, perfect quote for the situation!!!!! "Bravo".............

If this whole thing is actually getting this out of hand maybe you need to rethink any of your family members having a Gun or a CCW FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!!!

Also, like I said....This appears to be getting way out of hand and absolutely stupid...... Or you are just looking for TONS OF ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!

Let's not ruin our ability in WI to "CARRY" people!!!!!!!

Just my VERY VALID $00.02 Cents worth my friends.........

It's too bad he's not right-handed; the problem would've solved itself. Maybe after the grounding he'll shoot you in the left nut...it's OK, your probably right-nutted like most of us...

Maybe your Dad is 40, you are 20 "Ish"......You can't even spell........(EXSPERIENCE) is NOT a word, but (EXPERIENCE) is you Dumbass!!!!!!!! Here's a clue....NO "S"!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS.......You actually have access to "SPELL CHECK" and you still mess up????????

YOU=D-U-M-B!!!!!!!!!!

Just need to say, first I learned firearm safety from my dad, a veteran of WWII European Theater, second I learned firearm safety in the Boy Scouts, third I again learned firearm safety at the age of 12 at the safety training given by the state DNR, and fourth I learned firearm safety again in the US Army. Then once again it was taught in my CC class. Every firearm is to be treated as though it is loaded period. Remember this and you most likely will not shoot yourself, or anyone else accidently. Nuff said!

Maybe your Dad is 40, you are 20 "Ish"......You can't even spell........(EXSPERIENCE) is NOT a word, but (EXPERIENCE) is you Dumbass!!!!!!!! Here's a clue....NO "S"!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS.......You actually have access to "SPELL CHECK" and you still mess up????????

YOU=D-U-M-B!!!!!!!!!!
I am useing my phone i dont have spell check on it

We can all do dumb things. I was doing some work, and told my grandkids... whatever you do, don't handle this and do any of this without good leather gloves because this can easily cut your fingers off.

Then, like a real "smart" person.... there was "one final push" that was needed and I didn't have the gloves on and I thought .... now , I can do that with no problem without getting the gloves.
In the emergency room with very little of the top 1/3 of my finger still attached to the other section of my finger ...... I told them, "now, that was stupid wasn't it.... and now you know why you should always take the right safety precautions no matter what and NOT be as stupid as I was". They were able to save it and did some excellent sewing and reattachment work.... man, it took one loooong time to heal. I didn't need a lecture from anyone about it.... I knew how dumb it was, and I'm definitely not dumb enough to repeat it. And my grandkids learned 3 lessons , 1) I gave them some very good advice, 2) practice what you preach, 3) and when you don't .... you may lose body parts.

They couldn't wait to tell their mother (my daughter) ..... granddad showed us today why you should always be wearing good thick leather gloves when doing that type of work, he even demonstrated it for us .... and did you know they were even able to sew his finger back on.

the best lesson was for me, another reminder.... "always" do what you know you should have done, and no short cuts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back