How much is too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, zero, you got nada. Keep trolling.

At least you have shown your true intentions in this forum.
See I knew you wouldn't put me on ignore: )

This tells me you haven't reviewed any of the material I've linked, not the videos of the policeman why carries a revolver for it's shape (no slide backing to catch on the pocket, how it doesn't look like a gun even when it prints) or the old colector who switched to revolvers since he can't train like he used to and also now has a job requiring business attire.

You speak of me from ignorence.

Wrong, I read them all and still do not agree with your statements. I have carried most types for one reason or another and do not rely on the writings of others to be the sole authority for making my own decisions. Yes, I do speak from ignorance of you but, from what I have read from you thus far, I have no desire to learn anything more.

Wrong, I read them all and still do not agree with your statements. I have carried most types for one reason or another and do not rely on the writings of others to be the sole authority for making my own decisions. Yes, I do speak from ignorance of you but, from what I have read from you thus far, I have no desire to learn anything more.

You've likely read lots Link Removed before, and also likely chose to stop reading him before too.

These threads are a lot cleaner with Genasi's drivel expunged by the ignore feature.

I have no use for high school weirdo's foolish immature comments.

These threads are a lot cleaner with Genasi's drivel expunged by the ignore feature.

I have no use for high school weirdo's foolish immature comments.
What I just said on the other thread....they read so as to reply, not understand. HKS feels the urge to reply so irresistible that he even replies to those he says he ignores.

Truth is, he's trying to annoy me, that's why he announced that he was putting me on his ignore list and continues to comment about it. He needs me to keep giving him things to reply to. It's how he feels validated.

He needs all of us too, that's why he fills threads with sarcastic remarcs.

It says "Sorry, no matches. Please try some different terms". You must be the one who accuses me of being a bot elsewhere.

It doesn't say that when I click on it, but whatever, I'll just give Oldgrunt a "hint" another way:

Do a search, Oldgrunt, on "Blueshell." If the link I posted to my results for that search doesn't work for you, it will work if you do the search for yourself. My attempt at subtlety having failed, you should understand it once you do that search and then read some of the results, like this one by Blueshell for example, and this one by Genasi just recently. Combine the identical (wrong) subject-matter with the atrocious spelling present throughout each of "their" histories on this forum, and you will see for yourself, Oldgrunt, that that depth of coincidence just never happens naturally.

Blues

Still preachin that accusation about blueshell in disguise, I see.

9d05e76e94aa168501939572a1040f3e.jpg

Your link, blues.

Why? Because I don't believe in Dungeons and Dragons characters? Sorry, much too old for fantasy.
You know better yet do it anyway. That's literally what "stupid" means.

You know I don't speak only from my own knowledge and opinion. You said you viewed the videos from current police that I offered.

This means you know how the side profile and irreguler thickness of a revolver keep it from being percieved as a gun even when it prints.

You know this, and you choose to act contrary. That's stupidity.

Bubba is ebonics.

Means brother.

That can't be all bad.

Unless you are (as I am) lily white of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back